micscal

this morning i find new version of Forex Shocker
here it is.

title modified!!!

Attachments

• Forex-Shocker-3.0.mq4
    101.8 KB · Views: 6

mishka

hello, this is not shoker 3. this is a update from shoker 2. translate this coment from autor.

О доработке

Изначально 2-ая версия Forex Shocker очень тормозная для оптимизации. Оптимизация одной группы сигналов в среднем составляет 600-1000 часов. В новой версии эта проблема решена, при помощи полного переписания алгоритма расчета каждой группы сигналов, блока временного канала, открытия позиции и д.р.

На данный момент время оптимизации одной группы сигналов составляет 60-100 часов, то есть в 10 раз быстрее.

Лучшие показатели прибыли по отношению просадке. Средняя доходность советника составляет 5-20% в месяц при торговле лотом 0,1 к депозиту 1000 usd, при просадке не более 10%.

Помимо ускоренной оптимизации, были добавлены новые функции, улучшающие работу советника.

Все функции и переменные подписаны в коде.

the autor have write the code again for beter optimation, the logic ist from shoker 2.

Capella

VIP Member
hello, this is not shoker 3. this is a update from shoker 2. translate this coment from autor.

the autor have write the code again for beter optimation, the logic ist from shoker 2.

Translated Russian to English with Google Translate...

On completion

Initially, the second version of the Forex Shocker is braking to optimize. Optimization of one group of signals in an average of 600-1000 hours. The new version solves this problem by means of full perepisaniya algorithm for calculating each group of signals, time block the channel, opening the position and date of birth

At this point time optimization of one group of signals is 60-100 hours, that is 10 times faster.

The best performance came against subsidence. Average yield adviser is 5-20% per month in the trade 0.1 lot to deposit 1000 usd, if drawdown is not more than 10%.

In addition to the accelerated optimization, has added new features that improve the job counselor.

All functions and variables are signed in the code.

mishka

you can use this version. he is good, but you need another setup for this version. the setup from atuor shoker 3 make too match orders, this can make you accaunt fast negativ.

Attachments

• inv-forum.jpg
    inv-forum.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 5

kookoo23

you can use this version. he is good, but you need another setup for this version. the setup from atuor shoker 3 make too match orders, this can make you accaunt fast negativ.

hi mishka - can you post your modified set file for me. thanks

athena

this version of shocker looks very interesting. ran it last night and got many trades...many positive, but the important thing is the few negative ones were very small (around -2 to -3 pips only). that's only for one night though..need to run over longer period.

for those who have been running this longer, how have you been doing with it? hope you can share your best .set files here.

mishka, please share your modified .set file with us. thanks a lot!

mishka

all parameters that i change stand on the pick, parameters that i have not change i cut. this set ist only from my realacaunt, onother brokers can have another performance.

Attachments

• erstewoche november bis letzte woche marz.jpg
    erstewoche november bis letzte woche marz.jpg
    859.5 KB · Views: 7

mishka

i work again on the set for eurusd, i have look on the pair usdchf but i thnk the set go a very time later. first i perform my set for eurusd. later usdchf, the pair usdchf i like not, he have more time litle candels for trade in the asia session. my priorität is eurusd only for shocker.

fxknight

Looks like the typical optimized EA for Asia. If you test on EURUSD M15 with the posted preset from 2004 onward it shows very poor performance.

Cheers

mishka

Looks like the typical optimized EA for Asia. If you test on EURUSD M15 with the posted preset from 2004 onward it shows very poor performance.

Cheers

you can not make setup for more that 6 mounts. i have found a lot problems with my set on another broker. my set work on real accaount but i work again on eurusd to "kill" the problem in my set with another broker. and second. if you make setup vor 4-7-8-xx yers, you take later very smal trafic on you account if you trade the setup. the forex is diferent year to year.

awalker

Mishka I just did a 10 year backtest with your EURUSD set file and I have to say I'm impressed with the results. I purchased the original Shocker some time back and I ran 2.0 in a live account for about a year using the standard settings and the most profitable pairs by far were EURUSD and GBPUSD. Do you have a set file for GBPUSD ?

blamshakk

shocker 2

shocker 2

why did you stop using it? did t cease to become profitable?

Mishka I just did a 10 year backtest with your EURUSD set file and I have to say I'm impressed with the results. I purchased the original Shocker some time back and I ran 2.0 in a live account for about a year using the standard settings and the most profitable pairs by far were EURUSD and GBPUSD. Do you have a set file for GBPUSD ?

Aurix Exchange