Aurix Exchange

Forex Starline v.1.0

Leon Trader

Trade robot Forex Starline v.1.0 works only on currency pair EURUSD and only on timeframe D1! Trade is conducted by the postponed warrants with fixed levels Stop Loss and Take Profit. The robot works at availability of the license and a registration key. Check of work and action of the license to be made through a server on the Internet. The adviser shows the best results of trade at brokers with five digits quotation for currency after a comma.
Expert Adviser Forex Starline v.1.0 is tested during since May 1999 till March, 2011. No martingale! No readings of history and optimization! Only real tests!

More info:

kookoo23

Trial Version robot: _www.bestforexservices.com

Trial version priced at $49.99!!! for one month - full version at $299 one year so trial is 2x more expensive!! is anyone really going to buy the trial... Give it free for one month!! You have no real money results, even no forward tests to show us - but you want us to buy your product? - at least let us test it on demo for free first.

Leon Trader

Forex Starline v.1.0

Trial version priced at $49.99!!! for one month - full version at $299 one year so trial is 2x more expensive!! is anyone really going to buy the trial... Give it free for one month!! You have no real money results, even no forward tests to show us - but you want us to buy your product? - at least let us test it on demo for free first.

This is the price at $ 49 for a trial set for people to test the given product on any demo or live account. In order to ensure valid test results and go to the version with a license for 1 year. If giving away free demo version of the robot, then sooner or later it is hacked. And then make sense of their products? Those people who bought my trading robot, nothing spared.
You can buy a trial version and make sure that all transactions with tester strategies coincide with trades a live account!

Leon Trader

Forex StreamProfit

Forex StreamProfit

New profitable trading robot Forex StreamProfit. Monitoring of real Account. Is there demo version of the robot. More information on the website:

Leon Trader

Forex Starline v.1.0; Forex StreamProfit

Monitoring of the real account:

Lifetime license for 4 real trading account. More details on the website:

chkven7

Leon Trader

Leon Trader

If your expert is correctly protected you must have not fear about hacking but if not your expert will be hacked although you offer a demo at 40$, other possibility is your expert be a SCAM at this case nothing matter because you have charged first.

Leon Trader

There are monitoring a real account! There are tests MT4 platform since 1999! What kind of Ofer you talking about?? Sales demo Forex StreamProfit stopped. It sold more than 50 pieces. Soon will be available version license for 1 year (4 real trading account) price $ 110.

At the moment, you can purchase a lifetime license Trading Robot Forex StreamProfit. More info on website:

chkven7

I am talking about starline 1.0 you offer a demo at 40$. Please read newly my previous post. If you want more clients please offer your demo at 0$ because the results depends on broker, you real account can be very good with your broker and bad with my broker, by this I think demos will must be at 0$ for example realprofit EA, vitalrobot EA etc. These are competitives and serious houses.

Leon Trader

You understand that now everything is possible to hack. I should protect against hacking EA. But you know, if I'm giving away EA's free, then sooner or later it cracked! And would not make sense of Business Solutions, Sales EA.
Price in the $ 49 I think acceptable for each of us. To test the EA on demo or live account, and buy in the future the full version of Trading Robot.

stovedude

The best way to protect your EA is to make it a signal copier from your website, and then use the customer's account number and also at least 2 other verification codes, such as a receipt code and also something else, such as the AccountCompany() string to authorize. This will make it almost impossible to crack. Of course, that will place a heavier load upon you as the provider. Dll's are just too easy to hack now.

Leon Trader

Forex Starline v.1.0

I do not use to protect their EA's function DLL. It is no longer effective. I use a different system of protection. Here you post the file. Ex4 with my protection. Try to crack ... :)
You must be registered for see images attach

chkven7

hahahahaha..., you are very smart Leon Trader. This EX4 is ofuscated using some software (codeward, guardin etc). You could to allow download the entire package (license demo + decrypter ) so we could to try your expert before purchase.

Leon Trader

Demo version of Trading Robot Forex Straline v.1.0 you can buy at a price of 49 $.

Sell demo versions Trading Robot Forex StreamProfit stopped. Has appeared on sale Forex StreamProfit Version 1 year license price 110 $.
More info:

Trade robot Forex Starline v.1.0 works only on currency pair EURUSD and only on timeframe D1! Trade is conducted by the postponed warrants with fixed levels Stop Loss and Take Profit. The robot works at availability of the license and a registration key. Check of work and action of the license to be made through a server on the Internet. The adviser shows the best results of trade at brokers with five digits quotation for currency after a comma.
Expert Adviser Forex Starline v.1.0 is tested during since May 1999 till March, 2011. No martingale! No readings of history and optimization! Only real tests!

More info:

Why is the open trades and trades history was hidden on your ForexStream account ? Why don't you allow us to view the performance and the way it trades ?

Leon Trader

Forex Starline v2.0_New

Forex Starline v2.0_New

The new version trading robot Forex Starline v2.0_New.

More info: _www.bestforexservices.com

Aurix Exchange