one to one coaching

Forex strategy builder

Joy22

Forex Strategy builder (for MQ4)

Forex Strategy Builder is a visual forex strategy back tester. It uses combinations of technical indicators and logic rules to simulate a trading process with historical forex rates. An included automatic strategy generator enables you to compose a profitable strategy. An optimizer, an intraday scanner, a bar explorer and an interpolation methods comparator are included to improve the quality of your forex strategy development. Custom indicators, multicurrency strategies and out of sample testing capabilities are also included in this free forex software.

Joy22

Joy22

forex strategy builder

forex strategy builder

Forex Strategy builder (for MQ4)

Forex Strategy Builder is a visual forex strategy back tester. It uses combinations of technical indicators and logic rules to simulate a trading process with historical forex rates. An included automatic strategy generator enables you to compose a profitable strategy. An optimizer, an intraday scanner, a bar explorer and an interpolation methods comparator are included to improve the quality of your forex strategy development. Custom indicators, multicurrency strategies and out of sample testing capabilities are also included in this free forex software.

Joy22
Forex strategi buider link:

Joy22

marketswfx

You don't need to be a programmer. But there is a bit of a steep learning curve when you first try to use it.

The biggest problem with the strategy builder is that it tends to over optimize and give you a false impression on how well your strategy will work. The market never repeats itself exactly. So optimizing your strategy to work on this years charts won't in anyway guarantee your highly optimized strategy will work on next years charts.
You must be registered for see images attach

I've used the strategy builder a lot and in my personal opinion, I believe that in the long run all 100% mechanical systems will break even (minus the spread). I've even tried to find a losing strategy so I can trade the reverse of it's signals. But no luck. It all breaks even.

You need a human eye to win the markets.

frogdd

you are right,all EA will die in the long run...
You don't need to be a programmer. But there is a bit of a steep learning curve when you first try to use it.

The biggest problem with the strategy builder is that it tends to over optimize and give you a false impression on how well your strategy will work. The market never repeats itself exactly. So optimizing your strategy to work on this years charts won't in anyway guarantee your highly optimized strategy will work on next years charts.
You must be registered for see images attach

I've used the strategy builder a lot and in my personal opinion, I believe that in the long run all 100% mechanical systems will break even (minus the spread). I've even tried to find a losing strategy so I can trade the reverse of it's signals. But no luck. It all breaks even.

You need a human eye to win the markets.

one to one coaching