Aurix Exchange

Forex Sucess System V3

hxxp://ffspro.siam2web.cOm/

I haite people selling free stuff, whorst with repainting indicators, so i decide improve it a little bit, because the system bases are very good...

Here it is with some much better indicators, without any repainting indicator and with screenshots for you can corfirm that is almost the same but much much better...Big potential this one...

Enjoy it:D

hxxp://xxx.4sh@red.cOm/get/4NDktUHC/My_Master_FSS_v3.html

here you have the zip file with manual of version 1 you only must adapt the rules with new indicators are more or less the same you only have less false signals TP?s and SL?s are the same but i put pallada assistent and pivots to help you making better, New rules ...are the same you ony have some more and good indicators with MTF function to confirm the entry preciselly..;)

John1

Free forex signals - Forexna.com

Free forex signals - Forexna.com

Any one who like to get accurate free forex signals you can tree this website. Get 350 pips in the last 4 days

at

regards

John

refreshg

yes but this manual is not in english :( i cant understand any. can you help and post the new rules? or manual? for english?

H

hermes

In what language is the manual? We can translate it on Google. Looks like Malaysia?
Hermes

bonnie1234

Translations

Translations

[gdwl]Forex Success System (FSS) USER MANUAL

Sebelum kami jelaskan cara penggunaan Strategy FOREX SUCCESS SYSTEM ini, sebaiknya kami katakan bahwa ?KAMI MENGANJURKAN ANDA UNTUK MENGGUNAKAN VIRTUAL MONEY /DEMO DULU? anda bisa mencoba nya untuk 1 atau 2 minggu di virtual/Demo atau supaya lebih aman, mungkin 1 bulan. Kalau sudah terbiasa profit dengan Virtual/demo, dengan perbandingan 10 kali Trade 7 kali profit dan 3 kali loss, atau keakuratan sekitar minimal 75 %, maka silahkan gunakan Uang sebenarnya /Real Trading anda untuk trading.

Kapan saat yang tepat untuk OPEN BUY ?
1. Grafik Chart berwarna biru menyebrang (cross) ke atas melalui 2 garis putih, candlestick juga berwarna biru.
2. Keluar titik Signal Buy berwarna Biru
3. Pada indicator MACD, mulai membentuk gunung & garis merah menyebrang (cross) perbatasan ke arah atas.
Note: Ke 3 tanda diatas harus semuanya ter-konfirmasi, jika ada salah satu yang belum ter-konfirmasi, maka sebaiknya pending Buy dulu, sampai ke 3 nya sesuai syarat yang ditentukan

Kapan saat yang tepat OPEN SELL ?
1. Keluar titik Signal Sell berwarna Merah
2. Grafik Chart berwarna biru menyebrang (cross) ke bawah melalui 2 garis putih, candlestick juga berwarna merah.
3. Pada indicator MACD, mulai membentuk lembah & garis merah menyebrang (cross) perbatasan ke arah bawah
Note: Ke 3 tanda diatas harus semuanya ter-konfirmasi, jika ada salah satu yang belum ter-konfirmasi, maka sebaiknya pending Sell dulu, sampai ke 3 nya sesuai syarat yang ditentukan

Untuk menentukan TP pada pair yang mempunyai spread diatas 5 (misalkan : GBP/JPY , GBP/CHF), bila trend sedang kuat (strong) maka anda bisa set TP 100 pips, tapi bila trend tidak begitu kuat, maka silahkan set TP 50-60 pips saja.

Untuk Stop Loss, silahkan set dengan 100 pips, karena sifat pair yang mempunyai spread lebar (diatas 5) sangat liar dan bisa reversal 60 pips.
Untuk menentukan TP pada pair yang mempunyai spread maximal 5 (misalkan : GBP/USD , EUR/USD), bila trend sedang kuat (strong) maka anda bisa set TP 50 pips, tapi bila trend tidak begitu kuat, maka silahkan set TP 20-30 pips saja.
Untuk Stop Loss, silahkan set dengan 30 pips saja.[/gdwl]

Forex Success System (FSS) USER MANUAL

Before we explain how to use FOREX SUCCESS SYSTEM Strategy is, should we say that "WE HOLDS YOU FOR USING VIRTUAL MONEY / FIRST DEMO" you can try it for 1 or 2 weeks in the virtual / Demo or to be more peaceful, maybe a month. If you are familiar with Virtual Profit / demo, with a ratio of 10 times Trade 7 times and 3 times the profit loss, or at least about 75% accuracy, so please use real money / Real Trading you for trading.

When is a good time to BUY?

1. Chart Graph blue cross (cross) up through 2 white lines, candlestick also blue.
2. Exit point colored Blue Buy Signal
3. On the MACD indicator, ranging form the mountain and crossing the red line (cross) border upward.
Note: The three signs above have all been confirmed, if there is one that has not been confirmed, it should be pending Buy first, until all these 3 requirements are determined in accordance

When is the right moment to OPEN SELL?

1. Exit Red colored dots Sell Signal
2. Chart Graph blue cross (cross), downwards through the second white line, candlestick also red.
3. On the MACD indicator, ranging form the valley and crossing a red line (cross) border downward
Note: The three signs above have all been confirmed, if there is one that has not been confirmed, it should be pending Sell first, until all these 3 requirements are determined in accordance

TIME FRAME yang digunakan :
Time Frame H1 atau 30M (Recommended time frame H1)

To determine TP in the pair that has spread over 5 (for example: GBP / JPY, GBP / CHF), if the trend is strong (strong) then you can set TP 100 pips, but if the trend is not so strong, so please set TP 50 - Only 60 pips.

For Stop Loss, please set to 100 pips, because the nature of pairs that have a wide spread (above 5) is very wild and can be reversed 60 pips.
To determine TP in the pair that has the maximum spread is 5 (eg: GBP / USD, EUR / USD), if the trend is strong (strong) then you can set TP 50 pips, but if the trend is not so strong, then please set the TP 20 - 30 pips only.
For Stop Loss, please set to 30 pips only.

refreshg

thanks you man and can you post some screens . but new screens with new indicators. and paint some enters . pls and also i dont understand when to exit? pls post some screens with entrys and exit point..

and one question pls/ when get alert examle sell / (popup window alert) after this alert always paint on the chart big arrow? but in late yes? am i right? or not?

Here you have the Ebooks with all versions rules and some bonuses too...

Enjoy;)

hxxp://xxx.4sh@red.com/file/VDpCx9Kn/All_Ebooks_of_FSS_versions.html

refreshg

thank you man. but screen pls from your tamplate. (your upgrade tamplate with new indis wich is upload on this thread. . thank you. i wait it...

Yes Yes i will put the explanations of my template..

One thing ALL OF YOU MUST CHANGE THE HOUR DEPENDING OF YOUR BROCKER IN PALLADA ASSISTENT AND PIVOTS INDICATORS

refreshg

i must change time only in palada assistent and in Pivots_Daily1 yes?

if my broker have gmt +2 i must set in palada starthour +2 and in end hour? what i must set? and in Pivots_Daily1 i must set in starthour only 2.?

refreshg

master9357 thanks very much.
Example - Pivots start hour in 00h of your broker and Pallada start 00h and close at 23h of your brocker... this is for broker time gmt 0 ? tell me some example if broker have gmt +3

and also pls. i see creens and this is good. and pls post here your rules. entry and exit.

example when macd is bellow 0 and when gmacd is down trend. and so on.

sell ruls (exit rules) and buy rules (exit rules)

and when i get message (popup window alert) sell or buy then all conditions are met? this alerts are true?

thank you

I think all plataforms open a new day or the market and close it at 22h GMT time so you only must make the conversion...

vladv

Please anybody who is still using this system,for demo or even live trading?What are the best timeframes and currency pairs for this setup to work?

Aurix Exchange