(Help) Forex system

Hello,

thank you for writing me. I was looking at different forums. This is not the indicator you wrote to me. I also looked at the authors of the systems: Russ Horn, Nicola Delic, Vladimir Ribakov, Toshko Raychev. These authors are not the authors of this system. If you find it or anyone who knows the name of this system, I will like to write it. Thank you in advance for your answer.

I was looking at different forums. Thanks for every knowledge. I was looking at the forex code system or the QQE indicator it is not. It looks like a quality system. I also looked at the authors of the systems: Russ Horn, Nicola Delic, Vladimir Ribakov, Toshko Raychev. These authors are not the authors of this system. If you find it or anyone who knows the name of this system, I will like to write it. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
vitalfx;n2346838 said:
do not run after this useless indicator, the name is changed but the indicator is same, check it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
They are all useless if you try them but whats good about raoufx indicators is they are all free to try. I tried the candle meter from indicator vault as it is the same meter on quivofx and he gives you only eurusd to try it for free. But the candle meter turned out to be useless even in eurusd demo. It is the same as in indicatorvault so I think quivo sold his to indicatorvault.com. They are so many indicators out there Vital that are the same with different names only. Never pay for them.Try them on demo accounts first.

Farazi

WwI Memebr
vitalfx;n2346907 said:
hmmm, you are right "farazi" , do you have indicatorvault candle meter?
you can google for quivofx and download their candle meter demo. It is the same as indicatorvault bro. The demo mode however allows one currency pair only and you can check it out. It's completely worthless as it can't predict accurately what candle will come on next. Dont trust indicatorvault. The guy from quivofx sold his indicator to indicatorvault because demo looks exactly same as the indicatorvaulthq. Do not buy it, worthless.