one to one coaching

Forex Trend Champion

Knez

Anyone thinks that this is valuable one?

Code:
http://www.forextrendchampion.com/
If anyone has it, please share it.

Thank you.

Knez.

techboy

thanks for the upload, but I think this indicator is just similar to xprofiteer or karl dittman secret indicator!I think this indicator perform better if you use it together with a MA to determine its current trend. Looks good in past data,but Ill still has to try it on live data, the issue of repainting will have to be confirmed!

profitrocket

Just a renamed indicator

Just a renamed indicator

This is the same indicator that is used in FXranger, forex ranger slope.

You must be registered for see images

H

hermes

What's wrong with those indicators? The same drawing only different color.
One should be enough.
Hremes

afrikunt

Hi,im from South Africa.Thanks for the upload.I almost paid 70 dollars for this indicator.Can someone tell me if this indicator really works.Ive lost 500 dollars already this week and im not talking of all the money ive invested in robots and indicators.For us south africans this is alot of money,OVER 5 GRAND.Ive learnt alot this week about forex trading.I was to greedy to try a demo account first but unfortunately i lost 500 dollars with the fap turbo long trade.I went to work and checked in 2 days my account was zero!!I cant tell you the dissapointment i felt,but i love forex and will keep on trying till i succeed.Has anyone got userguides for this Forex trend champion and fap turbo for maximum results.I think this forum is awesome and thanks for the great help.

Cheers guys.

barend15

Hi,im from South Africa.Thanks for the upload.I almost paid for this indicator.Can someone tell me if this indicator really works.Ive lost already this week and im not talking of all the money ive invested in robots and indicators.For us south africans this is alot of money,OVER 5 GRAND.Ive learnt alot this week about forex trading.I was to greedy to try a demo account first but unfortunately i lost with the fap turbo long trade.I went to work and checked in 2 days my account was zero!!I cant tell you the dissapointment i felt,but i love forex and will keep on trying till i succeed.Has anyone got userguides for this Forex trend champion and fap turbo for maximum results.I think this forum is awesome and thanks for the great help.

Cheers guys.
From a fellow South African. I believe the road to wealth cannot be automated. I suggest you read our fellow Saffa's post on using the CCI indicator etc.

lbs48

From a fellow South African. I believe the road to wealth cannot be automated. I suggest you read our fellow Saffa's post on using the CCI indicator etc.
Hi to all, I can't find any Saffa's post. Unknow user for system. Can you post link pleas?
Thanks

one to one coaching