Forex Trend Finder

Thank u so much for ur effort saiven but it will really appreciated if someone post the indicator as he is selling on his website, which indicates trend on different time frames in single window.

Thank u

sonicbiss

Bonus

Bonus

does any one have the two bonus softwares his is offering with trend finder
i.e. forex profit extractor and The "No Bull" forex system.

Thanks

H

hermes

There should be the Forex Trend Extractor also but I don't understand it at all. Looks like SAR but is on both sides of the price like Donchian or Keltner! No manual how to interpret it. The FX Trend Finder is OK from 1H up but disaster the lower TFs.
Hermes

saivenkat

I would like to share another trend finder that i (prefer) use, which when used with other indicators gives nice timing for exit and entry. It has no issues of repainting..

Attachments

• 1_Skdon_trend_sig_.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 4

mywid

There should be the Forex Trend Extractor also but I don't understand it at all. Looks like SAR but is on both sides of the price like Donchian or Keltner! No manual how to interpret it. The FX Trend Finder is OK from 1H up but disaster the lower TFs.
Hermes

Yes this is actually the system that pradeep is looking for. Based on my understanding using this system, both indicator must be agreed. The Trend extractor that looks like SAR is to identify which is monopoly the market Bear or Bull. If Bull and the trend finder is indicating up, then you may long the market and vise versa. If both dot on every candles, means sideway..

Goodluck

Wid

Aurix Exchange