Aurix Exchange

Forex U Turn need educate

Joy22

c'mon mq4 masters do it

file to be educated.
I tried with my decompiler crashes.

We would like a decompiler that opens the encrypted code to find the command.

joy22

Attachments

• Forex-U-Turn EA.$ - Kopya.ex4
    11.6 KB · Views: 0

strmac

I really don't know for which OS it's prepared but here it's edu version for windows:
:cool:
And full working, of course.

strmac

I like this song:
Summertime and living is easy.....[George Gershwin]
I always stay suprised when meet someone who knows everything on only one look. I confess, I was the same when I was young.

Tonny Nielsen

Buy when the indicator is blue and sell when the indicator is red, man the world is easy. no more poor people except the color blind.

StaticX

Maybe it is just me, but I found this EA to be profitable....

Backtesting showed that it performed horribly, but when I put it on one of my small live accounts, it actually performed better than all of the other EA's I have been testing.

Out of the following EA's (not ranked in any particular order)
1. Trendmaster
2. Primeval 2.1
3. Smart Scalper
4. FapTurbo
5. Platinum Forex Bot

It performed the best. Followed closely by Primeval 2.1 then Platinum Forex Bot.

stovedude

It can go both ways: bad BT/good FT, good BT/bad FT. Too many variables in both. But as always, forward test is king, especially on a live account:rolleyes: (with sufficient demo testing before, of course).

strmac

I'm little suspicious. when I open these tread two new members trying to
assure us that is garbage. Is this coincidence or someone don't want that we try it. I can't say is this EA or system good or not, it's too early.

Tonny Nielsen

How many $100 systems have you tried and found they not work over time ? ask you self. and then you mix systems together in hoping to find somthing working. i have been there. The earlybird v10 indicator man i have been working vith that until i find out its just an RSI 50 break indicator.
There is only one good indicator and that is MACD traditional its not the ordinary MACD with MT4.
Use this MACD indicator to find the trend on 4h and 1h. Trade only with the trend using ProfitFarm, thats a $77system but the best i have seen yet.

StaticX

Hi Tonny,

I love the MACD, i use the one from Forex TSD coded by mladen. It's a zero lag, no repaint version. Best I have found to date. (and he added an alert to it)
I also use his no repaint CCI indicator.

You made mention of a Macd that you use, did u forget to attach it?

I seem to be achieving some profitable signals as of late by using the the following setup as follows.

You can use either a CCI or MACD indicator
1. Add 3 EMA's to your chart (3, 5 and 13) on close
2. Then you can either use a CCI Indicator
- CCI period 24. Levels at -90 and 90.
or
- MACD: FastEMA to 5, Slow EMA to 13 and SignalSMA to 1.

Bang, and out pops FXChildsPlay :) Yes it's the same (amazing that Farhan the creator actually made $99 of this)... any way not saying that it's the one, just thought that it was so simple I had to try it out to beleive it... at least it gives me good entry signals... the exists on the other hand or a tad dubious....

Tonny Nielsen

Here you go. This indicator tells alot. The to lines tells you the trend and historygram show you pullbackes / retraces or maby a forming trend reversals.
Trade in the direction of the trend using profitfarm or maby 1-2-3 pattern be creativ :)
I just dont belive in thease $100 systems except profitfarm and its creator. I think he's trying to make som good stoff. He is not comming with som stupid new indicator.
Look back at the chart with U-turn. when would you buy ? he's filter is not safe.
Trading is not that sinple. If it was there will be no poor people on this planet man ande rumors of this system will spread so fast.
This is my wiev

Attachments

• MACDTraditional.ex4
    3.2 KB · Views: 9

StaticX

Forex Profit Farm

Forex Profit Farm

Think this will still work, direct link:

Or you can get it here

StaticX

Forex Profit Farm

Forex Profit Farm

Hi Tonny,

How do you get the slow - stochastic? From my understanding the default MT4 stochastic does not have the ability to do this slow stochastic?

I found an indicator, quite old, that does this. When I compare it's output to the default one, there is a definate difference.

I have attached it for you guys to have a look at it yourselves

Attachments

• slow-stoch.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 1

stovedude

A fast stochastic has a low %D period (like 1 for example), whereas a slow stochastic (same exact indicator) uses a higher number for %D and/or slowing periods (such as the usual 3).

devonfgu

Maybe it is just me, but I found this EA to be profitable....

Backtesting showed that it performed horribly, but when I put it on one of my small live accounts, it actually performed better than all of the other EA's I have been testing.

Out of the following EA's (not ranked in any particular order)
1. Trendmaster
2. Primeval 2.1
3. Smart Scalper
4. FapTurbo
5. Platinum Forex Bot

It performed the best. Followed closely by Primeval 2.1 then Platinum Forex Bot.

Hello StaticX,

Could you kindly share the Trendmaster EA ?
and the Primeval EA which strategy you adopt in your real trading.

StaticX

Hi devonfgu,

Sure no problem.

I posted the TrendMaster EA in the following thread here:

And I have had to upload Primeval 2.1 to 4Shared. I placed both the old version and the new 2.1 version. Rumour has it that there could be a 2.2, but that it is not out yet and may only be for subscribers...

Aurix Exchange