Aurix Exchange

forex ultra bot

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Features and Technical Details
Automatically monitors and trades the market 24 hours a day!
Built-in distinct strategies for trading four pairs: EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, GBP/CHF and GBP/JPY!
Works on the M15 (15 Minute Chart) - Best for trading without market noise!
No indicators to analyze, no charts to watch - It does all that for you!
Always trades in the direction of the trend!
Can be traded with any account size - big or small!
Automatically downloads latest optimal settings from our servers!
4 built-in money management strategies to suit your trading style!
Highly customizable according to your risk-assessment and trading goals!
Don't want to auto-trade? Set it to Signals-Only mode and you decide when to trade!
Built-in loss prevention mechanisms!
Works with any broker - regardless of spreads!
Extremely low drawdown!

Site :
Code:
www.forexultrabot.com
Here is it .
Enjoy .

RJ2010

hi. majjed2008

thanks for sharing .

but this EA did not work for me in backtest . I did backtest "eur/gbp m15" in alpari

Journal message

2010.03.10 21:46:44 2009.01.02 10:00 Forex Ultrabot 2 EURGBP,M15: Trying to log in...

2010.03.10 21:46:44 2009.01.02 10:00 Forex Ultrabot 2 EURGBP,M15: Login OK. Connected as 123

thanks

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
hi. majjed2008

thanks for sharing .

but this EA did not work for me in backtest . I did backtest "eur/gbp m15" in alpari

Journal message

2010.03.10 21:46:44 2009.01.02 10:00 Forex Ultrabot 2 EURGBP,M15: Trying to log in...

2010.03.10 21:46:44 2009.01.02 10:00 Forex Ultrabot 2 EURGBP,M15: Login OK. Connected as 123

thanks

I think coz of the DLL , but sure it will work forword test , please tray it and replay your result here .

thankx

lat

Ulrea Bot2

Ulrea Bot2

How do you use it to give signals only. You can only install it as an EA and does not trade in 2 days now
. Give instructions on how to install it for signals only
thanks

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
How do you use it to give signals only. You can only install it as an EA and does not trade in 2 days now
. Give instructions on how to install it for signals only
thanks

This is the info from the website:

Forex UltraBot has built-in strategies for trading GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, and EUR/GBP. It has been optimized and tested to successfully trade these currency pairs in every market condition. These currency pairs tend to be more volatile and offer the most lucrative trading opportunities from day-to-day.
It only trades on time frame 15 Min , and if we still push the ea to different time frame it will provide alarm, not sure what is it, i guess - error wrong time frame it works only on 15M something,..

Latest Version UltraBot

Latest Version UltraBot

Hello,
I just wanted to share the latest version of UltraBot with everyone but it needs to be decompiled to work without license. I Hope someone can decompile and post back here for everone to use.

sadi_42

How do I set the multiple so that the lots are 0.01, 0.02, 0.03.....instead of 0.01,0.02,0.04, 0.08 etc

Aurix Exchange