one to one coaching

Forexbulletproof

fxbill

Here is the EA educated...

Code:
[URL="http://www.multiupload.com/UTR7XABT9J"]www.multiuplo@d.com/UTR7XABT9J[/URL]

kanagaraj

backtest

backtest

i backtested with eurusd 1min ,robot has given small profit,but it is not trading for a month too, and modelling quality is also bad,so please anyone tell the optimised parameters for more trades, see athe attached backtest

Attachments

Has

I notice that the educated version still requires the use of the dll file. I don't know if that might have an affect on the back testing.

TAKE CARE

athena

Edu version - need to remove acct bal restriction

Edu version - need to remove acct bal restriction

I have been testing this version of FBP for the past 3 weeks and it has been doing well for me (728 pips!). I would like to put it in live but it has checking for USDJPY: need to have $4000 minimum account balance! Can someone please help to remove this checking? Thanks a lot!! :)

daffi

i backtested with eurusd 1min ,robot has given small profit,but it is not trading for a month too, and modelling quality is also bad,so please anyone tell the optimised parameters for more trades, see athe attached backtest
Hi,
in my opinion, anything other than 99% backtesting is a waste of time. It's not easy, I know, but it's the only way how to quickly know if an EA is good or bad. And, what's maybe more important, you can optimize the EA.

I really recommend taking the time and getting the tick data. Everything is described here:
I'm sure it'll make you a lot of money.

Regards,
Daffi

daffi

I have been testing this version of FBP for the past 3 weeks and it has been doing well for me (728 pips!). I would like to put it in live but it has checking for USDJPY: need to have $4000 minimum account balance! Can someone please help to remove this checking? Thanks a lot!! :)
Yes, can someone remove the limit, please?

Polleczko

Found what I was searching for! :D

Pls take note for this version, AdaptLots must be false...
Hey,

are U still using bullet proof EA? Is it still profitable?

All versions from thread dosn't work on my account, there is a message: authentication...

one to one coaching