Aurix Exchange

Forexcelent - need edu

forexlover

Have you tried this EA?
In Demo works fantastic, but has lot limitation to 0.01.

Page:

Is it possible to edu?

krish

It seems good on demo account,
I requested for the copy through email but still no response from them,,
i think our stovedude can fix this on registration code
thanks in advance
Regards
Krish:)

mancai

sure demo look good, because u buy and sell at the same time with same lot size, so balance going up, but equity remain.

this EA look like same strategy with fxpromaker EA, if we can found full version, then we can compare the martingale lot size for every step for this 2 EA.

forexlover

sure demo look good, because u buy and sell at the same time with same lot size, so balance going up, but equity remain.

this EA look like same strategy with fxpromaker EA, if we can found full version, then we can compare the martingale lot size for every step for this 2 EA.

Have you checked it ???.It works. The equity goes up slow but steadily.

mancai

Have you checked it ???.It works. The equity goes up slow but steadily.

can you share your setting? I backtest at USDJPY, I backtest start from jan 2011 use default setting, the 1st 2 orders is buy and sell with same lot size, then it keep buying every 10 pips grid and take profit for 10 pips, when price go down, it just let it floating, only buy again at new high max at 84, even UJ drop to 76 during tsunami, it still let buy order floating and sell order never close sell order.

Attachments

• forexelent UJ StrategyTester.jpg
    forexelent UJ StrategyTester.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0

nck111

Banned Users
good results on demo with version 1.05,needs to be 1.05 as well on live acc , this demo version needs education please :)

nck111

Banned Users
if you take a closer look at fpa demo, they accidently entered a 20 lot trade instead of .1,but prior of that it was doing very well

Aurix Exchange