Aurix Exchange

Forexmeister

S

swissforex

Anyone has experience with the following signal provider?

FOREXMEISTER

HTML:
http://www.forexmeister.com/

they claimed an high winning rate,and this is their video on YouTube

HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjEcf3MPvE

from 25th aug 2010 to 23rd dec 2010 ,1726 trades total 21580 pips??
these guys are rich:eek:
what's up ??

ILive4Halo

I signed up for a 3-day "Test Drive" with them yesterday and traded part of the London session. They mostly use scalping as their strategy, but they do offer swing trade signals as well. Attached below is the result of minimal trading on a demo account. I live in the East Coast of the US and got sleepy :). Will post more results tonight as I plan on trading more.

Attachments

• result.jpg
    result.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
S

swissforex

not bad

not bad

I signed up for a 3-day "Test Drive" with them yesterday and traded part of the London session. They mostly use scalping as their strategy, but they do offer swing trade signals as well. Attached below is the result of minimal trading on a demo account. I live in the East Coast of the US and got sleepy :). Will post more results tonight as I plan on trading more.

Hi

I'm gonna make some test next week
I'll join the party with my Forum nickname (swissforex) and see what happens
about your result,not bad in 2 hrs

What about their signals?Are they easy to apply?
And what about educational?Do they use Skype??

thx very much for reply

grood

It's a proprietary (I think Flash) based chat/presentation room.
Mostly scalping trades i.e. small TP, many trades. They look quite good to me. He mainly posts stop levels for entries, so you have a small timeframe to enter yourself.
200 EUR/Month is quite pricy... if you trade his signals full time it pays off easily though.

ILive4Halo

It's exactly what Grood said. They use a web conferencing company omNovia and primarily send trades through the chatbox. I have attached screenshots of the actual UI. The first screen is a shot of the overall interface, the second screen is a trade alert, and the third screen is a history of trade alerts.

My overall impression of the service so far is that it can definitely be worth the hefty price tag if you stay committed to it. If you want to be a full-time trader and just follow trading signals, it could work for you. It can be very fast paced in the room at times and it's not necessarily tailored to the beginning trader. The people in the chatroom are very friendly, however, and the overall atmosphere is easy-going.

And, finally, the last screen is a shot of my performance last night. Again, I'm on the East Coast of the US and their trading time does not exactly fit around my schedule. But, I did stay up as late as I could to get some trades in.

Hopes this helps!

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 0
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 0
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 0
  • result2.jpg
    result2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
S

swissforex

explanation

explanation

It's exactly what Grood said. They use a web conferencing company omNovia and primarily send trades through the chatbox. I have attached screenshots of the actual UI. The first screen is a shot of the overall interface, the second screen is a trade alert, and the third screen is a history of trade alerts.

My overall impression of the service so far is that it can definitely be worth the hefty price tag if you stay committed to it. If you want to be a full-time trader and just follow trading signals, it could work for you. It can be very fast paced in the room at times and it's not necessarily tailored to the beginning trader. The people in the chatroom are very friendly, however, and the overall atmosphere is easy-going.

And, finally, the last screen is a shot of my performance last night. Again, I'm on the East Coast of the US and their trading time does not exactly fit around my schedule. But, I did stay up as late as I could to get some trades in.

Hopes this helps!

thank you all guys,thx Grood and ILive4Halo

#Grood,do u tested their service for a long period?

#ILive4Halo,when they tipe short EurUsd 25,do they mean 25 s\l?

Anyway,my favourite scalping method is MaxTradingSystem,but ForexMeister is a no-brain method,so it may be worth the price :D

grood

Well I tried, it sucked a bit for me. I subscribed in the afternoon: this was day one, with two or three signals only.

Next day was more or less ok, following day the guy had internet problems so no signals for most of the day, but no refund/prolongation of the subscription for that. So, for myself it sucked a bit due to the circumstances.

Signals are sometimes hard to follow, I think he goes into a trade from time to time and then puts his entry into the chat, while price has moved away already. With "25" he e.g. means: 1,3525 as entry price, so you can put a pending order. He also signals when he closed the trade.

Anyway might be ok for a no-brainer, you should be able to cope with bigger drawdowns since he adds positions if a trade fails, hoping price comes back. Trading mainly S/R rejections, which you can do on your own using this freebie system posted here some time ago...

EponaFX

and do they provide education on why they enter trades rather than just spoon feeding signals. I think we'd all prefer to be self sufficient....right?

grood

Well the guy sometimes explains his trades, yes. As I said, mainly trading fib/pivot rejections, so if you ask, he will answer. From time to time he makes a presentation with his trading ideas, explanation seem straightforward to me, no voodoo involved. So it's not a plain signal service.

Looking at my notes:
He had on his M15 charts:

CCI(34)
QQE

Defines overall trend on H4, enters on H15, 5-7 pips profit, sometimes more. SL 35, but himself he don't use SL, he said. Rule: enter a trade with 1% equity, stack another 2% if it goes against you. Sit it out until it comes back.

He had roughly 100 trades in one day, leading to nice performance. He showed a 50k account where he made 800. 100 trades fit roughly to the 5-7 or more pips rule. He claims to do longer swing trades, but I haven't seen them.

So this guy knows how to trade, if you start with $50k you could make a living from that service. But what if he decides to close it down? :D

gc01

swissforex, did you try a test of forexmeister you mentioned. If so how did it go ?

Their results on paper look fantastic, but if it is not possible to get in at or close to the price they manage then those results could be misleading.

altoronto

Well the guy sometimes explains his trades, yes. As I said, mainly trading fib/pivot rejections, so if you ask, he will answer. From time to time he makes a presentation with his trading ideas, explanation seem straightforward to me, no voodoo involved. So it's not a plain signal service.

Looking at my notes:
He had on his M15 charts:

CCI(34)
QQE

Defines overall trend on H4, enters on H15, 5-7 pips profit, sometimes more. SL 35, but himself he don't use SL, he said. Rule: enter a trade with 1% equity, stack another 2% if it goes against you. Sit it out until it comes back.

He had roughly 100 trades in one day, leading to nice performance. He showed a 50k account where he made 800. 100 trades fit roughly to the 5-7 or more pips rule. He claims to do longer swing trades, but I haven't seen them.

So this guy knows how to trade, if you start with $50k you could make a living from that service. But what if he decides to close it down? :D

Thank you Groode for insight, so what is rule to open trade on M15 (CCI > -100 and QQE > 0 for buy vice versa for sell, take only trades based on H4 trend)?

Aurix Exchange