Aurix Exchange

Forexseikou2.5 ea

Dear Trader All

Please educate this EA and Share here

Ea seikou.25 I share here what I got from another forum If you have been able to use it either way please share here as well as how to install into Metatrader best setting.
I have tried to use this EA but does not work, Please, Mr.Stovedude and Mr.Majeed to help how this EA can work or educate.

Please download here

Original Website here

bonnie1234

you're not the only one who couldn't make this ea profitable
look at the result at the homepage

Simply Amazing ....

here is the live pic from the site as of 28th Dec 2010:

You must be registered for see images

and here is the downloaded pic from their website in-case of falsifying any graph info:

Attachments

• statement.jpg
    statement.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
could'nt these results just be poor due to holiday spreads from these brokers? The insta-forex results are ok. I like the fact that they're honest enough to show poor trades!

Plutos

I tested a previous version for ForexSeikou. It didn't open any positions. But installation precedure reminds me of FX Genius. Don't waste your time. This EA won't work on live accounts.

try this email

try this email

it needs to enter a valide email in the expert , can you tell me how to activate it please

you can try this email :jason396368@yahoo.com.tw

if slave or seikou 2.5 EA expaired you can chnge the date on the script by modify expert in MT4 .

I am still confused where to put the file data feeds, winuser32, and seikou 2.5, I do not know which MT4 as master and which in MT4 as slave

Come on Bro who can help make this EA work

I tested a previous version for ForexSeikou. It didn't open any positions. But installation precedure reminds me of FX Genius. Don't waste your time. This EA won't work on live accounts.

Can you tell me where do you put each file as a master and slave:(

Aurix Exchange