Aurix Exchange

ForexSignal30 extreme ver.2012

saivenkat

Earlier it was Forexsignal extreme 2010, after which Forexsignal extreme 2011, and now its 2012.. I wonder what updates they are making in their versions....

A bad bad repainting one was that of 2011 version.. Is the version of 2012 a non-repainting one?

i think it is stil re-painting

friends i think this is also repainting

friends i think this is also repainting

this indicator also repaint any one tried this indicator

Thanks man, you're the man 5 star for you, it works like magic, I made 1000pips profit in less than 24hrs.
Once again thanks very much.

Skumar

ForexSignal30 2012

ForexSignal30 2012

Hi, Can u please help me, I am using 30mins chart, even when all indicators are correct for buy or sell, Trend get?s changed all of sudden, give me some tips how to use Forex signal 30 2012 version..

Moses

saivenkat

IMO, forexsignals extreme should n:cool:t be used to any TF less than 4 hr.. When used on 30min TF, n:confused: wonder the signals changes abruptly.. I would prefer to use some other system than this..

Rgds
Saivenkat

phooll203

Thanks for sharing the forex signal 30 2012.

Thanks for sharing the forex signal 30 2012.

Hey guyz, i just download the forex signal 30 2012 in this forum,but the manual pdf is not include, btw where can i get the Ebook? meaning the manual guide..thank you

campfrie

Tut

Tut

here is the tut

Attachments

• ForexSignal30.com _ Extreme 2.pdf
    334.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ForexSignal30.com _ Extreme 2012.pdf
    342.3 KB · Views: 5
This gives decent signals on the 15 minute time frame. I have added daily fibos and pivot points and removed the bollinger bands. The arrows are a joke. If you have the three bottom indicators in agreement and three of the green dots on the chart with the hourly trend it could be a good system. Worth testing for sure. Would like to hear what other people think. Cheers,

Mike

annbeea

I study it and it is a heavily repaint(most indicators) and recorrect itself afterwards, I would rather more interest in the three other systems pictures appear in their selling page dot c om,

any one can share them or tell the names of that other 3 systems? thanks a lot. :)

Fmfx

Hello, i have tested fxsignal30 and it is good on 4H TF or Dialy, just wait for the price to touch either of the up or down side of the trend lines and also wait for the arrow to apear, once you get the arrow wait for the price to push the two Parabolic Sar i.e from up to down for a buy order and vice versa. Once price push the sar wait for the candle that push the sar to close and then pend your order +6 pips above/below that candle, your SL should be below that same candle that push the sar. All other indicators are rubbish

PS: always trade with the trend, i.e if the trend lines are facing up take only buy trades and vice versa for sell, doing this will give you more accuracy. Trade on trending pairs like eu,ec,uchf,ea,ej,gj,gc.

Happy trading

R

rajsm

this indicator also repaint any one tried this indicator

100% repaint indicator ,you can use it demo account the indicator adjust right position instantly after complete the time the indicator shows very accurate signal 100% tricks i loss $500 more in demo account using this indicaotor useless useless useless don't use .

bobylali

hi Sri,
could you tell me how you handle each indicator to get it working for you, and what TF, what rules....
thanks

Aurix Exchange