Aurix Exchange

FP Markets- Swap Free Account

Luka111

Banned Users
Any idea if FP Markets offer Swap free account for all traders or is it limited only to people of Islamic faith !

Zubhar

As far as I'm aware FP Markets offers islamic (swap free) account only to clients of the Muslim faith, in accordance with Shariah Law.

You can check the info here

.Alphonsa

Any idea about the procedure to apply for a swap free account in FP Markets, should i signup for a normal account and then request for it to be changed to Islamic account?

Do i have to be in an Islamic country or would they accept even if i am practicing Muslim faith from any country?

Martinis

Some brokers make it specific for Islamic traders. To get Islamic account with Forexchief, I think you have to submit an ID that shows your name and religion as an Islamic person.

I’m about to open an account with FP Markets, Since I’m a scalper wanted to know if FP Markets are a better choice of broker for scalping.

Let me know if there is any other hidden cost on their spreads, execution and Commission per Lot on their Raw account.

Frank.lin

Any idea if FP Markets offer Swap free account for all traders or is it limited only to people of Islamic faith !

As far I know Yes, FP Markets provide a Swap-Free account for only Muslim Clients. They also offer 5 nights free of any admin charges on the majors.

You can check here for more info

Ramos.C

I’m about to open an account with FP Markets, Since I’m a scalper wanted to know if FP Markets are a better choice of broker for scalping.

Let me know if there is any other hidden cost on their spreads, execution and Commission per Lot on their Raw account.

From my personal experience, this broker is a good choice for scalping because of its robust trading condition and stable spreads during high market movements.

And there is no hidden cost in their Raw account; it's transparent to its clients.

Justinjoez

Yes, it is true that they offer only swap-free accounts for Muslim Clients but hope that they will make certain changes to it and widen it for other clients.

xpnet

Aurix Exchange