one to one coaching

Free forex trading systems & strategies

Yasser Hashim

Hello !

I would like to start a Thread on Free Forex Trading Systems and Strategies that are available or offered by anyone.
These systems have to be the ones offered by their developers for free for all.
We do not need any stolen or shared systems.
The systems should be legal not stolen ones.
If anyone can contribute, it would be helpful for the visitors to this Forum.

I know of a few systems that are available for free but I don't know if I am allowed to give the links here.

Anyway lets see what others have to offer.

Yasser Hashim

saivenkat

Most of the systems that are available for free is a certain modification of some other system that which is shared on any where...

Even some Real Developers like :D Karl Dittmann :D are tweaking the freebies..:D:D:

May be Yasser bhai.. how about being a sharing systems that are yielding nice results..rather than systems that are offered by developers for free..as i fear if this be so, only less contribution will come up....as there are very less guys who are to the caliber of Stovedude, radicaltour..staticx.. ..

Just my views.. as like many times,this may be wrong..

Cheers
Saivenkat

Yasser Hashim

There are many forums where systems are shared.
I think that is unethical.
One person buys a system and then shares it for free with others.
First of all its against the law. Copyright Law being breached.
Secondly its against ethics.
Thirdly this does not have Barkat
You will definitely lose trading with Stolen Systems.

There are genuine free systems out there that do work.
I have Dr. Zain Agha's "No Brainer Forex Trading System and Template"
and "Auto Trend Forex Trading System".
Both of these systems are doing great in my live account.

You make me laugh about Karl Dittmann, read about him on FPA site.
He steals free systems from Forex Factory, makes some changes and sells then as his own system. The guy is a Fake. He also uses a Fake name and someone else's pic. Read all about this in the ForexPeaceArmy site.
The guy is a Marketeer not a Trader. He brings out one system every month and they don't work in the long run. The guy is from Cyprus and poses as if he is a German. His real name is Alex.

vladv

There are genuine free systems out there that do work.I have Dr. Zain Agha's "No Brainer Forex Trading System and Template"
and "Auto Trend Forex Trading System".
Both of these systems are doing great in my live account.
Can you share both of these systems( if you say that these two are really freeware systems :D ),Mr.Yasser Hashim? Thanks!

rvlvvel

HI friend
can you please post

"Auto Trend Forex Trading System".
if possible with decompiled ex4
Regards
rvlvvel

Yasser Hashim

Can you share both of these systems( if you say that these two are really freeware systems :D ),Mr.Yasser Hashim? Thanks!
OK,
I will give the links below and I hope I am not banned for providing the links.
1) No Brainer System ...
and the best of them all
2) AutoTrend System....

This system gave me entry yesterday evening and I went short on EUR/USD at 1.4452 and I am still short.
The price now is 1.4158 ... A profit of 294 pips upto now and I am still short. I keep trailing my stop down.
Very very profitable System and its FREE!
Thanks Doc, if you ever read this.

mujtabac1

thanks

thanks

Dear Yasser Hashim
thanks for your sharing can you plz describe how this system works.
regards
Mujtaba

Pipster

OK,
1) No Brainer System ...
and the best of them all
2) AutoTrend System....

This system gave me entry yesterday evening and I went short on EUR/USD at 1.4452 and I am still short.
The price now is 1.4158 ... A profit of 294 pips upto now and I am still short. I keep trailing my stop down.
Yasser,

Would you be so kind as to share which system you used to generate 294 pips and the time frame, pairs used etc.

A nice screen shot would do nicely.

This program works well:

They will host the picture on their system and give you a link to the screen shot. Use the editor's graphic box near the top of the editor under the "Undo" arrow.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

P.S. These system's are not the system that's for sale at zwinner. It's a free system that is given away.

FXGrailKnight

freebie here

freebie here

here is a free trading system I know.Actually you can get more then 1 system for the same free price.I use it and it is giving me quite a good performance since 1 year of trading.

here is the link

jamesfr

OK,
1) No Brainer System ...
and the best of them all
2) AutoTrend System....

Hi Yasser

I just applied this and looked back at a few charts history and it seems the entries ,arrows combined with a colour change do work very well.
I will test this out.THANKS!!!
Can you tell me hw long you have been using this system and what your strike rate is with it?
What pairs have you had most success with?
sometimes people try and over complicate this but I am hoping that you have had long term success with this.

lukesykes

The Forex market is useful because it helps enable trade and transactions between countries, and it also allows an investment opportunity for risk seeking investors who don't mind engaging in speculation. One of the unique aspects of the Forex market is that the volume of trading is so high, partially because the units exchanged are so small.

C

CFD-master

Hello !

I would like to start a Thread on Free Forex Trading Systems and Strategies that are available or offered by anyone.

I know of a few systems that are available for free but I don't know if I am allowed to give the links here.

Yasser Hashim
Assalamu alaykum dear Yasser!!! Thanks for thread!!! It here tested:

Attachments

jack reobet

Can you tell me how lengthy you have been using this program and what your hit amount is with it?
What couples have you had most achievements with?
sometimes individuals try and over mess with this but I am expecting that you have had lengthy lasting achievements with this.

rikita

Could somebody create an EA for Auto Trend Forex Trading System?

Could somebody create an EA for Auto Trend Forex Trading System?

Hi I'm a newbie here. :)

I wish somebody can create an EA for Auto Trend Forex Trading System. Because I don't want to miss the arrow when I'm not in front of my PC.

Please somebody...? anybody?

TQ in advanced :eek:

gregg32

can include futures & options (derivatives), forex, real estate, private purchase programs, as well as hedge fund investments and private equity investments – many using sophisticated, diversified strategies, and usually are considered riskier than traditional investments. As a general rule, many people believe that no more than 10-20% of one’s liquid net-worth should be allocated to . We believe when properly structured, these investments can be quite attractive and although still considered high risk when compared to a typical “run-of-the-mill” investment, they should not necessarily all be treated equally in terms of risk, as there can be quite a variance from one program to another.

fxdon88

Hello !

Yasser Hashim

Hi, morning everyone. There is a few free system that I know the founder share for free...it's website is in Indonesian language but I think u all can translate it using google. it's at . enjoy!!! :)

Diiifx

I also want to propose to your attention to checkout zulutrade - it is platform and it connect many professional traders with tons of followers!
you can use it via a broker's account (the ones that they cooperate with) keep in mind commission to use it varies from broker to broker- being free with aaafx.

Diiifx

one of the best trading strategies that followers can find is zulutrade - full of thousand of professional traders that one can follow and actually make quite a bunch of money :cool:

one to one coaching