one to one coaching

(Share) Free MT4/MT5 Binary Options 30 Mins. Strategy | 90% Win Ratio | No Indicator Needed

evansocm

Free MT4/MT5 Binary Options 30 Mins. Strategy | 90% Win Ratio | No Indicator Needed

Hello Everyone, today am about to reveal my personal trading strategy which I use to make short term trades, both in Forex and Binary Options, its a simple price action formation that you really don't have to understand how it works, you just have to find it in your charts or wait for it to form, do not expect to make success in trading with Indicators, Robots and so on, the best Indicator is Price and the best trading strategy is understand the Price Action.

I call this strategy "The Binary Ultimate" because it was initially designed for Binary Options trading, but you can also apply it to local Forex, after testing it in all market conditions it has tend to hit over 87% accuracy.

Here are 3 Breakout Formation for Accurate Short Term/Binary Options Trading.

1. The Mr. "W" Formation.
Repeatedly in the market, price always form this shape
You must be registered for see images attach

and when ever you see Price Breakout after forming a "W" Expect a move upwards for at least 5 candlesticks.
e.g

Pair: USDCAD TF: 5mins
This Formation for an Up move is valid only if formation appears on a down trend and at least 2 candle has a matching touch on the resistance line
Note: When you see price resist at the forming a W shape, be it in full candlesticks ,wicks or multiple candlesticks at the same
price, draw a line and wait for the break.

2. The Ziggy "W" Formation.
Next formation to watch out for is this, and when ever you see this formation, it indicates a down move.

when you see a formation like this, expect a down move of at least 5 candlesticks.

e.g

This formations are all over the charts and its Valid only if formation appears on an up trend and the W has a matching touch on the support line at the same level, be it in full candlesticks or wicks

3. The Long Arm “W” Formation: Price touching the same level, forming a W shape and breaks through support after a
long move( Down Move)

example.

Pair: EURAUD TF: 5mins
Valid only if formation appears on an up trend and if the W has a matching touch on the support line
These formations occur frequently across multiple currency pairs and they are very accurate when traded correctly.

I made a video of me trading with these strategies live, so if you aren't clear with the strategy or you wish to learn more, you can check it out

comments and questions are welcome.

Thanks World Wide Investors.

one to one coaching