one to one coaching

Free profitable system : excellent

stovedude

Here is another idea that I'm working on for an EA. Put these 2 indicators together on a chart and observe how they interact with each other. Especially use the rule that BestFX just posted before this one. When the dotted lines are outside the solids, it's good time to trade the line breaks, and the opposite dotted line will tell you when it's a good time. When the dotted lines are both inside, usually price will not be very volatile. When only one dotted line goes inside before the other, it can indicate a reversal. Also, put a BB on there to see some more interesting stuff.

Attachments

Sorry, stovedude.
Your indicators are good, I have no doubt, but
there are too many indicators on the chart for my taste and I?ll stick to the simple Bollinger Bands although they are not needed for the system.

The SHI-channel indicator is good too, helps for seeing the short term trend.

Today I made 6.5 % with the system and now I quit for today.

Attachments

grood

You guys made me curious, I played around with this system for the last two days. And I must admit, it's a nice and easy way to play S/R trading. Works quite good for me with EURUSD M15 and even M5, if you like more action, suits scalpers very well.

I occasionally anticipate a move wrong, leading to rather big SL but on average I get around 15 pips profit @10 trades. Could have been more if I would let the trades run, I close them a bit too early and wait for next setup, so I missed some bigger moves.
I did not use stochastic, HA or so, just the pivot lines and the dots.

Does anyone have MTF trend indicator? This would be quite helpful, moves in big trend direction seem more likely to break through a pivot.

Anyway thanks for posting this system!

grood

I'm sure we have tons of MTF indicators. Which ones are you looking for?
I'm looking for an indicator that shows trend for WM/W1/D1/H4 down to M5 in colors: red, yellow, green for down/ranging/up-trend.

Or, TD3 as MTF would be great, it seems quite accurate in identifying a trend. TDI (Traders Dynamic Index) is also nice, it's buy/sell signals seem quite good.

And yes, I have an MTF indicator overflow, found a hundred or so with "MTF" in the name on my hard drive :D

4 X Gump

About the semafore-indicator

Pleezzze look at my site ( ) and you?ll see my modifikation of this indicator ! klick on the diffrent charts sliding on the left hand side. h4 / daily / montly.
i kept it easy. (i didn?t integrate the bollinger bands in this charts), ?cause i know the time to entry. for those who don?t know use
>>> BB.-rule: after signal-wait, until the first candle after the signal (red/green) wich doesn?t touch the bollinger bands is closed.stop loss is above the red / green sign on the bottom/top.
if you dont?t wait and get in exactly the signal apears, you might have a big loss !! (repainted loss) :rolleyes:

Dredding82

Wow!!

Wow!!

So .....I dont trade my system! OK lmao!! But almost all the pics i posted on FF were of LIVE TRADES! I swear if some of you guys would stop jumping around system to system you might STOP LOSING MONEY! lol

And i dont care that someone put my system on this forum....but WOW dude atleast give me some credit....And no you can not make an EA out of it...Well you can but you have to confirm the order by hand!

P.S. ITS MY THREAD at FF .....so i can act or talk how the F i want to! if you would read it i do it because im sick of hearing about all the people that are new to trading losing MONEY! The main reason they can not make profits is because they are GREEDY! and they dont read the thread of the system they are trying to USE!:)

Dredding82

Threat has been closed on FF, can you explain it here?
Its not closed i put that there so the HATERS would stop trying to diss my system .....If you look everyone that was taking bad about it was another thread starter or they just didnt want people to use a profitable system

Dredding82

Judging a system without knowing it based on the temper and behaviour of the sharer is not reasonable in my view.

Testing the system yourself on strategy tester - like I did - and then judging it, gives a better perspective.

The system is excellent.
The author is whatever he is.
I don?t know him but I am glad he shared his system.
Well im cocky....young...and hey ive been trading forex and US stocks for 5 years 3 FULL TIME working for myself! lol If you read the posts most of what i say is in a joking manner....I like to have fun when i trade, if i wasnt having fun making money i wouldnt want to trade 24/5

Dredding82

3_level_zz_semafor it's a repaint indicator so you can't trust it!
That it DOES~! and i LOVE IT!! Its a LEADING INDICATOR! you dont use it for enter signals only for a heads up that a change might happen some time soon!!

News and Reports are LEADING INDICATORS! Do you TRUST THEM? :confused:

Dredding82

Please google because in this forum it is not allowed to post links.
Use "Semafore indicator mt4" for google and you will find the author of the indicator on TSD.

But please: the freebie system is not about the semafore indicator nor about the zigzag indicator.

It is about failed Fibonacci Pivots and reversal patterns.

You can delete the zigzag and the semafore and only trade the failed Fib Pivots and valid reversal patterns.
That is the system.

Heikin Ashi , the zigzag and the semafore only help newbies to find valid entries.

I deleted the semafore indicator anyhow because it slows down my mt4.
I don?t like such indicators.
The Heikin Ashi changing color is enough confirmation for me together with the most important Fib Pivot level reversal.
YOU SHOULD NOT! delete the ZZ or zigzag....they are so you can see if the pair is making HH or LL.....which is what people? TREND the way you should be trading with to increase your odds of a profit instead of LOSING MONEY! lol

And you can also use the numbers on the ZZ to kind of judge how far the trade might go.....which means what? MORE PIPS MO!lol

topcat275

Super ADX Indicator

Super ADX Indicator

Hi , any one have the super adx indicator that does not require a key to work. Thanks (topcat275@yahoo.com)

YOU SHOULD NOT! delete the ZZ or zigzag....they are so you can see if the pair is making HH or LL.....which is what people? TREND the way you should be trading with to increase your odds of a profit instead of LOSING MONEY! lol

And you can also use the numbers on the ZZ to kind of judge how far the trade might go.....which means what? MORE PIPS MO!lol
Dredding82,
nice to see you here.
I did not expect you would find this forum, but I saw your freebie thread on FF, figured out what indicators you used and collected them for the members of this forum here.

I think I gave you credit for your system and made it clear that it is not my system. :)

I am using the ZigZag of course and since yesterday I am using the ZZ-semafore ( I have no idea why it does not eat the CPU now as it did when I posted about the indicator ).

Today I made another 5.7 % profit on my demo account with my way of using your system.

This is my favorite system and I am glad you shared it on FF.
Thanks for that.

When I have doubled my demo account, I will go live on a real money account and your system is one of the main reasons why I am trading profitable now.

EponaFX

Bestfx-trader, may I ask how you are entering? From your posts it looks like you are bracketing buy/sells at S/R levels above and below price when it hits a fib node? Correct? Thereby not committing to any direction until the market shows it hand....

I guess another way would be to see price bouncing of a fib node see change in bar color and buy/sell in the new direction - which I guess would be a reversal.

Sorry if I'm being a little simple here but I just wanted to clarify how people were interpreting the entries with the associated pros/cons....thx!

Dredding 82 What is the name of thread on FF?
Just google these words
- price action trading with indicators! The Freebie System -
and the first link is the thread on FF.

Today I have 5.5 % profit (closed trades) from 3 hours of trading this system.

I really like it.

barend15

Just google these words
- price action trading with indicators! The Freebie System -
and the first link is the thread on FF.

Today I have 5.5 % profit (closed trades) from 3 hours of trading this system.

I really like it.
Thanks I went to look for it at the wrong website. Thought FF meant fxfisherman :)

Bestfx-trader, may I ask how you are entering? From your posts it looks like you are bracketing buy/sells at S/R levels above and below price when it hits a fib node? Correct? Thereby not committing to any direction until the market shows it hand....

I guess another way would be to see price bouncing of a fib node see change in bar color and buy/sell in the new direction - which I guess would be a reversal.

Sorry if I'm being a little simple here but I just wanted to clarify how people were interpreting the entries with the associated pros/cons....thx!
Dredding82 could teach you the best entries much better than I do, but I am still learning and here is what I am doing:

The Fibo Pivot indicator is drawing the S/R levels on the chart.
I wait until price reverses exactly at one of the levels or within 1 to 5 Pips.

Price does not always touch and turn exactly at the level, therefore I accept if it reverses within that 1 to 5 Pips away from the level.

I am jumping between M5 and M15 because on M5 the Heikin Ashi is turning color earlier than on M15.
The turning of the color must happen to confirm the entry and I enter
on the next bar.

I place the SL ( and the pending hedge order with double lot-size )
at the Fibo-Pivot-level ( plus spread plus 1 Pip ) which price failed to break through.

Ok, sometimes price breaks a level by 2 to 5 Pips and then reverses.
I take such entries too after the reversal has been confirmed by the Heikin Ashi indicator.

My TP is the range = distance between Entry and SL .

Sometimes I am not patient or fear that price will not hit TP, then
I just close the trade and take the profit.

My risk per trade is 1 % .

Since my entries are not as good as those which Dredding82 is trading, some orders hit SL and then I hope that TP of the hedge order will be
hit - which it does often.

Some entries I like to confirm by using the Fib-tool which is built in Mt4.
I will post a pdf which teaches a "secret" about the 1-2-3 pattern which helps me a lot.
The essence of the "secret" method:

We get much better entries with less risk than the normal 1-2-3 pattern if we consider the last move before price retraces as an impulse-wave.
At this impulse-wave we use the Fib-tool and often price will
retrace to the 78.6 level and then turn around and move into the direction of the impulse wave.
With this technique the entry is excellent in comparison to the 1-2- 3 pattern ( which fails too often ).

I will explain with a screenshot and attach the pdf in another posting.

sch@kal

Hi

First, thanks Dredd for sharing your system to other people :) (does not matter in which forum.. )

Bestfx-trader, thanks for posting your way of trading this system . I think it is a good idea to use hedgeing here. Go ahead :)

EponaFX

Bestfx-trader, thank you for your thoughtful response and look forward to additional insight into your experience with it. This has been a great thread to read!;)

Here is the PDF for the AB = CD "secret".

It is just a confirmation tool for me sometimes.

I would like to have the screenshot shown in this area, but it does not work.

On the screenshot you can see the big move up.
Price reversed in "nowhere land" about 12 Pips away from the next upper S/R level ( not visible on screenshot ).

That is not an entry according to the rules because the reversal did not happen near a Fib-Pivot level.

Price came down and reversed exactly at the M2 level.
That looked like a confirmed long trade on M5 timeframe but the HA-confirmation came way too late, therefore
would not have been a good idea.

But the interesting thing about it: I attached the Fib-tool from Point A to Point B
and there was the pattern.

I would have gone short at the first reversal from the 78.6 level .
Was not perfect because price shot up again, but reversed exactly at the 78.6 line, so my SL would not have been taken out .... and price shot down .

Regardless if I had placed my SL (and hedge order ) at point A or at the High 3 Pips above the 78.6 line (plus spread plus 1 Pip ) ,
the Short order would have hit TP very fast .

That is the magic of the AB = CD pattern.
It doesn?t happen that often and the reversal is not always exactly at the 78.6 line, but
this pattern is a good and high probability entry-opportunity.

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

I recorded a live trade I just made on GBPUSD.
Price nicely went into the AB = CD pattern.

The reversal which is my entry-opportunity happened between the 78.6 and 61.8 Fib-level.

Risk was 1% and TP was hit as desired.
Trend on GU was downwards when I took the trade, so it was not a counter-trend trade.

Today I booked 8.4 % .

Dredding82, your freebie system truly rocks. :)

Attachments

H

hermes

Thanks to bestfx-trader and Dredding82 for the promising thread. Really exciting. The earnings with this system almost make you bestfx-trader.
Cheers Hermes

one to one coaching