one to one coaching

Free profitable system : excellent

Diesel10

Nice indicator Gump

Nice indicator Gump

About the semafore-indicator

Pleezzze look at my site ( ) and you?ll see my modifikation of this indicator ! klick on the diffrent charts sliding on the left hand side. h4 / daily / montly.
i kept it easy. (i didn?t integrate the bollinger bands in this charts), ?cause i know the time to entry. for those who don?t know use
>>> BB.-rule: after signal-wait, until the first candle after the signal (red/green) wich doesn?t touch the bollinger bands is closed.stop loss is above the red / green sign on the bottom/top.
if you dont?t wait and get in exactly the signal apears, you might have a big loss !! (repainted loss) :rolleyes:
I checked your website and that indicator is truly amazing. Will you please share it or is it available?

Diesel10

I have what you're looking for.

I have what you're looking for.

You guys made me curious, I played around with this system for the last two days. And I must admit, it's a nice and easy way to play S/R trading. Works quite good for me with EURUSD M15 and even M5, if you like more action, suits scalpers very well.

I occasionally anticipate a move wrong, leading to rather big SL but on average I get around 15 pips profit @10 trades. Could have been more if I would let the trades run, I close them a bit too early and wait for next setup, so I missed some bigger moves.
I did not use stochastic, HA or so, just the pivot lines and the dots.

Does anyone have MTF trend indicator? This would be quite helpful, moves in big trend direction seem more likely to break through a pivot.

Anyway thanks for posting this system!
I have a Metatrader4 multi-timeframe indi that will tell you the trend at a glance in time frames 1m-Weekly. Not sure how I could post it to share ??? It is called GG-Trendbar and I have it on every one of my charts !:cool:

stovedude

I have a Metatrader4 multi-timeframe indi that will tell you the trend at a glance in time frames 1m-Weekly. Not sure how I could post it to share ??? It is called GG-Trendbar and I have it on every one of my charts !:cool:
It is very easy to share here. Just hit the Manage Attachments button after hitting the Reply button. There you can browse for the .mq4 or .ex4 and click Open and then Upload and then Submit Reply after your typing is complete.

scwon

Here is another idea that I'm working on for an EA. Put these 2 indicators together on a chart and observe how they interact with each other. Especially use the rule that BestFX just posted before this one. When the dotted lines are outside the solids, it's good time to trade the line breaks, and the opposite dotted line will tell you when it's a good time. When the dotted lines are both inside, usually price will not be very volatile. When only one dotted line goes inside before the other, it can indicate a reversal. Also, put a BB on there to see some more interesting stuff.
Would you please go into a little more detail on this. I've put both indicators on a chart and added BBs at 20. What am I looking for exactly? It seems both dashed lines break out of the top and bottom at the same time. What am I missing. Thanks.

stovedude

Would you please go into a little more detail on this. I've put both indicators on a chart and added BBs at 20. What am I looking for exactly? It seems both dashed lines break out of the top and bottom at the same time. What am I missing. Thanks.
When the dashed lines break out together, it usually means price will also break out and gain momentum. When it hits the solid lines or the dashed lines, you can watch the BB or your favorite trend indicator for the reversal signal. When the dashed lines go in, price will be less volatile and may range or just lazily follow the same trend. Now sometimes, when just one dashed line goes in, it can indicate a reversal at the opposite side. (I'm looking at at G/U H1 chart, because other pairs might exhibit different characteristics).

francisfinley

i asked this dredding to put his indicators on post one of that thread at FF.

all i got was abuse back and he put me on ignore.

theres 100 pages of drivel and it appears every single person does something different but are coming away with 100pip wins each time but no one is showing statements or entries on the chart.

i cant work out if this is any good or not as it is totally discretionary. personally i cannot stand discretionary systems.... because i automate what i can so everything needs rules.

if anyone has formed any rules out of this system and think it does work ill revisit but im doing so well with the system that was shared here
by dremur i dont think ill ever change!

i find dredding rather pathetic and a bit too street rat to believe in.

if there is something there, it has to have rules. It simply has to to be, to be accountable over time.

Discretionary trading imo is total bollocks unless you have been doing it for years and years and have got over the blowing accounts syndrome. Something nearly all of will never get over im afraid.

dredding if you read this, update post 1 on FF with the indicators, rules and template, over here you havent got your clan of goons to hide behind.

to add to this posting doubling the account each day is farcical. its a waste of webspace.. utter garbage.

please post your experiences.

vadimt

Hi..,

What matters the most is if you are able to earn pips at the end of the day following a trading method.., no point in trying to show some system as not worth it. If you are not comfortable with it.., go to a thread that seems like to you it has got potential or else start your own thread wherein you can pour in your ideas to the world. Let every individual assess for himself whether it works for him or not.., because sometimes negative comments will avert the person before he can give it a try.., who knows it might be the system for him.

francisfinley

Hi..,

What matters the most is if you are able to earn pips at the end of the day following a trading method.., no point in trying to show some system as not worth it. If you are not comfortable with it.., go to a thread that seems like to you it has got potential or else start your own thread wherein you can pour in your ideas to the world. Let every individual assess for himself whether it works for him or not.., because sometimes negative comments will avert the person before he can give it a try.., who knows it might be the system for him.
The whole basis of science is to disprove a theory.

I cant assess whether this works or not because there are no clear rules of entry people keep entering totally differently. People appear to be making 100 pips a day with it which id like to as well if anyone can show us all with this system.

pupuobinski

I think on the thread at FF, the ENTRY RULES are very clear. They were explicitly spelled out several times. What may be confusing for some is the style of trading using the entry rules. If you read through the thread, you will find that :

1. some members using it to trade with the higher TF trend. How do you define the higher TF trend. There are at least a couple of suggestions made by members there.

2. there are members who actually using it to enter counter-trend trades. E.g : Daily is up but H4 is showing down bias, short trade will be entered on H1 TF based on the bias on H4.

One will have to read through the thread to actually obtain the info. It is not the usual 'here-are-the-indis-and-template,-do-this-when-this-happen' kind of strategy thread that we are accustomed with.

I don't think Dred, the thread owner will win any people-skill award this year but his strategy does have merits and it's up to us to go sift through the thread to separate the trivial from the useful stuff.

If that is too much work, there's always Mr Karl Dittman $97 system - complete with clear-cut, no-thinking-needed , iron-clad rules black box :)

pupuobinski,
very well said.

The main problem, as you said, is the main trend and "trending with the trend".

If you look at M5, the recent trend may be up.
On M15 it is down.
On M30 up.
On H1 up.
On H4 down.
On Daily up.

Now, here is the 100-million-Dollar question:
"What is taking entries only with the trend" ?

One thing is sure:
On the historical chart, everybody will tell you exactly, what the trend was and what entries were valid and which were wrong.

Because price has moved already and then everybody knows and sees the "main trend".

But when trading live, the future is unknown and the past can be interpreted in several ways.

Even when you use Fibs , you can always find a Fib-level which suggests a down-move and the same time find another Fib-level which suggests a long-move.

The probability is 50 % that your bet will give you profit, that is all there is.

axl

thanks Dredding82 and best-fx

thanks Dredding82 and best-fx

thnaks for creating these techniques...it whelps newbies like me to speed up my learing...so many indicators so many decisions...with people like you to guide it makes FX more fun:D

leecoyote

hello

hello

hello Bestfx-trader.
first, sorry for my bad english.
there is some weeks now that you use dredding's method successfully. I have a question that seems important.
I like to know what is your percentage of winning trades. but not including hedge orders martingale.
I think that's the only way to know whether the method really works , i mean more than others.....
Thank you.:)

leecoyote,
english isn?t my native language too, we somehow manage to communicate in spite of it.

You have hit the nail on the head with your question, but my answer is not scientific.

1. I have not traded exactly according to the rules (besides the hedge)
2. I allowed the hedge to whipsaw too many times and lost up to 50 % of my demo accounts and 60% of my live account because of it.

The rule would be: limit the losses to max. 2 trades, then place no hedge and let the 3rd trade run. Either it will hit TP or SL.

But I allowed 5 losses in a row ( 1% , 2% , 4%, 8%, 16% = 31 % total loss) and the 6.th trade hit SL too and the 7.th hedge was not opened due to "not enough money" and that was the end for trading this live.

Was my own fault, yes.
But I always hoped that the order would hit TP and therefore did not limit the hedge-orders.

BTW, I am not the only one who is trading against his own rules, believe me, but maybe you can learn from it and that?s the reason why I am telling this publicly.

3. I have opened new demo-accounts in the meanwhile and cannot count the losing trades versus the winning trades for you.

But I remember that there were way too many wrong setups which I handled with the hedge and got profits or break-even.

The freebie method is discretionary and still nobody found that "trend" which you should not trade against.

You only know it in the evening, then you see: oh yes, the pound was trending downwards and look: these 2 setups would have given you 100 Pips.

How many times I have seen higher highs and higher lows = uptrend,
took a long trade and whoops, market turned around and my
trade hit SL.
When I looked a few timeframes higher, there the trend was down indeed and I should not have taken the trade,
but imagine what ?

Next time I traded according to the trend on higher timeframes and whoops, market turned around and hit my SL.

That is the truth about live-trading:
you will always find a Fib-level or a S/R line or a gartley-pattern oder whatever which will tell you: yes, take the trade
and at the same time find other levels and indicators which tell you:
No, don?t take the trade .... or trade the opposite direction.

Those who are posting their big profits ( hurrah, I made 100 Pips today so easily ) suddenly stop posting and if you ask them, they will either not answer or tell you that you should learn to trade yourself, blah blah
in order to hide their big losses.

leecoyote

Thank you bestfx-trader for the quick reply.
So if I understand correctly, acting only in the manner of dredding's method ( without hedge), the result is not particularly impressive. is that correct?

Thank you bestfx-trader for the quick reply.
So if I understand correctly, acting only in the manner of dredding's method ( without hedge), the result is not particularly impressive. is that correct?
That is my experience, yes.
But watch out when dredding appears here.
He will call me a fool and tell you that his system is very impressive.

barend15

That is my experience, yes.
But watch out when dredding appears here.
He will call me a fool and tell you that his system is very impressive.
If you have not traded according to the system's rules, how can you then slate it?
In what way did you deviate from the rules?
Why did you not follow the rules?

Don't see this as criticism merely a request for information

francisfinley

If you have not traded according to the system's rules, how can you then slate it?
In what way did you deviate from the rules?
Why did you not follow the rules?

Don't see this as criticism merely a request for information
because maybe just maybe its discretionary?

Here is a London and NY Session trading according to the rules:

Only taking trades with the trend.

The result is one trade which ends with a small profit or break-even
and 2 profitable trades missed because the signal was against the trend
and was not taken.

The first big move down on EURUSD was in the Tokio Session when I am asleep.

The second big move up was missed because it would have been a trade against the trend (trend was down).

The third move down was missed because trend was up and the signal was gainst the trend.

After that the day was over.

Attachments

barend15

Here is a London and NY Session trading according to the rules:

Only taking trades with the trend.

The result is one trade which ends with a small profit or break-even
and 2 profitable trades missed because the signal was against the trend
and was not taken.

The first big move down on EURUSD was in the Tokio Session when I am asleep.

The second big move up was missed because it would have been a trade against the trend (trend was down).

The third move down was missed because trend was up and the signal was gainst the trend.

After that the day was over.
Due to time constraint I will post commentary later today, but suffice to say I shorted the Eur as indicated and went long from the bottom. Reasons will be set out later

barend15

Ok her goes my explanation with reference to Bestfx's posted charts.

Chart 1 "Don't go long right?" Wrong The current 15 min trend was down, but what about the 4 hr and daily? Didn't Dred say you must also look at the higher time frame's trend?

The prvious week 4 hr trend was up with the high @ 1.3714 on 21/2 and the low @ 1.3426. The .618 retracement = 1.3536

Now looking @the daily session the high in Asia for the day was 1.3682. The low at the time was 1.3561 and price was in a congestion phase at roughly the 23% retracement level. The next high after 1.3561 low was 1.3595 (hmm market loves 0's and 5's)

Now looking at the .618 expansion I get a pricelevel of 1.3520 just slightly below the 4 hr retracement level. Now bear in mind that during the Asian session the Euro's range was already 121 pips. What is the average daily range of the Euro? With regards to the 1.3520 level, it will give me a daily range of 162 pips. How often does this occur?

So when the trade was triggered and the level3 semafor appeared that was the heads up sign RIGHT?

Now look at the candle patterns at the bottom tweezers? and with experience, you will "feel' accumulation taking place. The long get's triggered and your stop was never hit.
(Because of my over 10 years trading experience I was already long before the trigger.)

Chart 4 Level3 semafor heads up right? trigger short and you take the trade. Just a matter of interest price went down to the 382 fib level

barend15

Ok her goes my explanation with reference to Bestfx's posted charts.

Chart 1 "Don't go long right?" Wrong The current 15 min trend was down, but what about the 4 hr and daily? Didn't Dred say you must also look at the higher time frame's trend?

The prvious week 4 hr trend was up with the high @ 1.3714 on 21/2 and the low @ 1.3426. The .618 retracement = 1.3536

Now looking @the daily session the high in Asia for the day was 1.3682. The low at the time was 1.3561 and price was in a congestion phase at roughly the 23% retracement level. The next high after 1.3561 low was 1.3595 (hmm market loves 0's and 5's)

Now looking at the .618 expansion I get a pricelevel of 1.3520 just slightly below the 4 hr retracement level. Now bear in mind that during the Asian session the Euro's range was already 121 pips. What is the average daily range of the Euro? With regards to the 1.3520 level, it will give me a daily range of 162 pips. How often does this occur?

So when the trade was triggered and the level3 semafor appeared that was the heads up sign RIGHT?

Now look at the candle patterns at the bottom tweezers? and with experience, you will "feel' accumulation taking place. The long get's triggered and your stop was never hit.
(Because of my over 10 years trading experience I was already long before the trigger.)

Chart 4 Level3 semafor heads up right? trigger short and you take the trade. Just a matter of interest price went down to the 382 fib level
(CONTINUED) Chart 3 After the long was triggered going back to the 4 hr chart the fib .618 expansion was 1.3701. My high was @ 1.3702. Does not get any better than this.

one to one coaching