one to one coaching

Freedom Formula shows his 34Million Bank Account

rpd

Hello !
Does anyone have the new freedom formula!
Code:
www.freedomforexformula.com/private.html

H

hermes

I don't have the freedom but I have the 34 millions (debt). How about that?
June 2, Wednesday is whole day Freedom Formula Webinar. Nobody sells anything before Webinar, I think.
Hermes

Knez

I don't have the freedom but I have the 34 millions (debt). How about that?
June 2, Wednesday is whole day Freedom Formula Webinar. Nobody sells anything before Webinar, I think.
Hermes

After webinar by Freedom Formula guys are done yesterday, is it possible for someone to get it now?

Thank you.
Knez.

H

hermes

You can get it prompt for $1,900. I listen to the Webinar! One piece of commercial sh!t. I think the Hector's course is better.
Hermes

Knez

You can get it prompt for $1,900. I listen to the Webinar! One piece of commercial shit. I think the Hector's course is better.
Hermes

Hermes,

Agree ... webinar was just piece of commercial s..t, as I listen too, but only for certain period of time. I am wondering what is really behind this price? Is information really worth that much?

This could be real challenge for some "hacker" to get the copy.

Knez.

H

hermes

The 2 videos before Webinar have it all information. You can get the picture what it is.
Where do you live in Prague?
Hermes

H

hermes

Oh that's different. Knez is Czech name. Means priest.
Kako si bratko? Do you live in new or old Belgrade? I was there long time ago.
Hermes

Knez

Oh that's different. Knez is Czech name. Means priest.
Kako si bratko? Do you live in new or old Belgrade? I was there long time ago.
Hermes
Knez is not the name in Serbia but title like a duke.

I live close to the Danube river and have a new three level house build just few years ago.

Knez.

H

hermes

Knez we must be a brothers because I lived by Donau also (Bratislava) long time ago. Knez that's a difference between Czech and Serbian language.
Duke and Priest. You are lucky.
Did you build the castle from FX trading?
Cheers Hermes

Knez

Knez we must be a brothers because I lived by Donau also (Bratislava) long time ago. Knez that's a difference between Czech and Serbian language.
Duke and Priest. You are lucky.
Did you build the castle from FX trading?
Cheers Hermes

FX trading certainly help to build the castle, but it wasn't major source.

I think is time that someone really get that Freedom formula.

Come on guys, this is real challenge, and I am not any good as a hacker.

Cheers.
Knez.

H

hermes

Wall Street and financial corporations already study the formula ask them for help. They know every detail.
Hermes

Here is the comment of a buyer which should be read by potential buyers .
Yes I know all about this guy,

He said that these are proprietary systems ? but everything he is shown on in the members website is straight out of MetaTrader 4 a standard piece of trading software - nothing special - and he has said they are a special system - they are not - they have a couple of Moving Average cross over systems and BreakOut systems and and that?s it, nothing proprietary about it at all - all these systems are copies of systems that are on Trading Websites such as Forex Factory for free.

I bought it through Plimus thinking it was safe and it was a good investment in my forex education only to find out that in the member area is nothing more than what I've said already.

The Guy's name on the video webinar is James Lampart, and sounds like an Actor or DJ that he paid to do the voice overs recordings, however when you review the video that's in the members area is by somebody totally different.

Reply to customer - Sorry, but your refund request is rejected. The physical version has been shipped out immediately. The digital version is also available to you.You are required to trade the systems for at least 30 days and send us your trading statement to qualify for the refund. Once you do that, we will verify if you indeed trade according to our rules. If you do and the systems are not profitable in this 30 day period proven by your account statement, you can ship back the physical product to us to qualify and send us proof that you have done so for a courteous and prompt refund.

I have asked questions but received no answers: ( just the copy and paste reply as of above.)

How can I try the Freedom Formula program for a full 60 day period when you haven't supplied me with the proper software? (as shown in your webinar ? ) No answer

Plimus has been informed about this person and I've shown them the facts..but still I'm waiting for a refund of $997.

This is Fraudulent in my eyes and I will not stop till something is done and I've received my full refund.

Why should I have to pay for something that is freely available on the internet.

Other websites link to this person is <enlightenmentforex.com>
and the The Poseidon Forex System.

Buyer Beware..........

H

hermes

I feel sorry for that unlucky guy. He should report it to Internet police! It is Internet fraud! But I know the sucker Internet police will do nothing, they chase and dump only political movements, that's all.
Lot of proletarians must be involved in selling Easy Freedom Money System?
We see the FX frauds all the time. I have the same problem with Cash Rocket system where the Clickbank is the security for money back guarantee but they are already deaf for 3 weeks! The Clickbank is Internet fraud also, be careful next time. It is not a bank! I paid only $100, not a big deal but the poor guy $997!!!
The best answer to FX frauds is to crack, not to buy a system! We have to beat them with their own weapons!
Our freedom formula is: Feel Free To Crack Everything and God be with you. Amen.
Cheers Hermes

Has

Here is the comment of a buyer which should be read by potential buyers .
Thank you for making us aware of this software, and I will pray for you to get your full refund. I am sure there must be legal steps you may be able to take. Good Luck and thanks again.

H

hermes

I think bestfx-trader didn't get hurt, some other buyer wrote that and bestfx-trader warns us as a good Christian!
Am I right?
Hermes

Yes, hermes, you are right.

I lost 2k to the guy who is selling the FXiRobot aka FXGenius-EA.
That Genius-EA only works on Demo-accounts, on live-accounts the brokers ban it or you only get requotes and slippage = losses.

Therefore I have no money left over to buy a "Freedom Formula".

My experience with Clickbank is only positive.
The usual procedure:
1. Buy the crap.
2. Find out that it is crap.
3. Request a refund via Clickbank ( never via the e-mail the fraudsters put on their website ).
4. The seller refuses to give a refund .... although he promised "no questions asked and no hassle".
5. Re-open the ticket and click there where you get support from Clickbank,
there you tell Clickbank-support that the seller promised to refund without any questions asked and you insist on an immediate refund because the product does not meet the expectations.
6. Within 1-3 days the refund gets approved and a few days later the money arrives at Paypal.

This was my experience with all Clickbank-products I bought ... and all of them were bad products and I got my refunds. It is the only safety-net I found.

H

hermes

bestfx-trader never buy a system anymore, ask me if I have it and you get it for free. Is the Genius EA so good! I have the same problem with Swiss Accu. The bustards freeze it all the time because it works.
Manual trading is the father of wisdom!
Hermes

The GeniusEA compares 2 price-feeds and decides to take trades on the slower platform.
The faster broker is called the Master, the slower broker is called the Slave.

The Genius_Master-EA runs on the Master-broker and is writing prices (ticks) into a file.
The Slave-EA runs on the Slave-broker-platform and is reading the master-price-file and comparing
each tick.

If price moves up on the faster platform (Master), the Slave-EA opens a long-trade if there is a difference on its own platform ( price moved 2 or 3 pips up on master, but not on slave).

This is like "knowing the future" on the slower platform because almost everytime price on the slower platform will move the same direction it moved on the faster platform.

Of course the Slave-EA will close the trade as soon as possible (if it recognizes that price on master retraces).
This results in profits of 1 Pip up to 3 Pips most of the times.
Only seldom it will make 10 Pips or more.

It is called "extreme pip-hunting" or as most brokers call it "extreme scalping".
It is forbidden on some brokers and not welcome on others.

But it works perfectly on Demo-accounts.
You can make 1000% profit daily.
But never ever on live-accounts.

Some were smart and thought: We will use the GeniusEA on ECN-brokers.
But they did not earn money because the ECN-brokers have fast price-feeds and the Slave-EA never finds good entries.
Result: more losses than winners.

Since 7 months the author of the GeniusEA announces a special "ECN-version" which will work on all ECN-brokers, but until today he did not deliver.
Such an EA would be an ATM because there are ECN-brokers who don?t care about extreme Pip-hunting.

It is a dream which will never materialize.

You can get the GeniusEA for free everywhere.
Hundreds of traders wasted time on it.

H

hermes

You remind me now, I heard about that problem with Genius EA!
There are no brokers willing to allow it because they lose money.
It is Utopia Genius system.
Hermes

one to one coaching