one to one coaching

*************** friends pls help me *****************

krish

Hi friends
i have been loosed my whole money by using some failur ea's please help me bygiving the best ea and sets i will be more thankfull those who helps me
thanks in advance:(

asim.iqbal

:)K! You should visit here and get some results.

worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/1750-how-i-got-over-200-return-6-weeks-live.html
worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/1845-there-anyone-here-who-has-not-been-profitable-forex.html

Squall

krish can I make a guess here and say that you are very new to forex? I am pretty new to it myself but I have not lost money yet because I am patiently studying as much material as I can find. Take a scientific approach to forex and you should do much better.

Personally I will not trade a robot live until I have read all the topics I can find about it in the forums (donna forex, babypips, etc.) AND do my own backtests followed by demo trading. So far only one robot has passed all these tests for me (Megadroid). It takes me a long time to find all this information but I believe it is worth it.

I would strongly advise you to be suspicious of everything anyone says on a forum (including me if you like!) and to do your own research to confirm what people are saying. At least 70% of all the robots I have investigated so far were either scams or poorly made.

Good luck

krish

Hey thanks for u advice squall

Hey thanks for u advice squall

Hey squall
thank u som nuch, from ur words that shows how experieced u r

Squall

You are welcome Krish but I have only been studying Forex for one month so I would not say I am experienced.

Patience will be your friend in forex. Do not try to be rich by next month. Forex is a long term game. Read everything you can and keep a journal of your results. There are so many robots out there you need to write down what you find out or you will forget it (I do anyway).

PS: that 70% figure might be conservative. The real number might be closer to 99%

one to one coaching