one to one coaching

From our payed forum ( welcome to join us )

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Tech me and I well Teach you
Hello

I want to ask you first ( Are you forex trader ??? ) see this chart and leave your commet please .

You must be registered for see images

Tech me and I well Teach you ( how to trade , when to trade , how to read the chart , how to feel the price , how to make profit , how to accept loss , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I see all the system are good all the indicator are good but the Q are you good to read them .
Here we go hand to Hand makeing profit togather , please read this chart and leave your coment , well be back with you .

Best Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Gann Forex Method 100% profit

What we miss from all books of gann offffff after 3 years trying to understand gann i hope i do .

what we miss from all book,s gaan is :

TIme : gann use not our time Gaan use Latitude and longitude of the Earth and Planetary , this is first problem .

Gaan in him time and in the stock market , the price was more easiar like 310 $ , but in forex is with , and with more digit , this is scand problem .

gaan startgi need the first start of the market EX : if you want EUR analyis u need the price of start of the EUR , problem, also it is hard to fined some money histry .

the good news I fix this problem yeeeeeeeees:eek::eek: , and yessssssss well not going to hide it from my frineds lets every one of us to make moeny , just lets foucs in the 3 target I have and we must to talk long , please fucuos also in the reflection

Thanks
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member

Hi

I Expect EUR/USD to go up to 1.2840 I can say it must to and maybe more but this piont 1.2840 must EUR/USD to visit it also if it want to go Down must to visit it .
as I am trader without Gann I can say EUR/USD Down analayis and news it look down .
the Q is why they let us to read that , why the news and all analayis say that EUR is going down , they want to kill our account ??????

importnat for you EUR/USD must to visit 1.2840 befor anything .
(((I have told)))

next I am going to give some chart about GBP/JPY analayis by Gann , so we well study it togather and we well start inside .

Thanks
MJ

this post was in 27/5 , where is the EUR now ?? :)

one to one coaching