one to one coaching

FSK Killer Software

homepc753

Should also note I got skinned for around 350 dollars for this! I've been using h4 timeframe and confirming entry points on the h1 timeframe also should add that I have only been entering/exiting trades at critical levels of support and resistance

eappiah49

I nearly bought this last few months at promo price but my bank indirectly saved me from the huge fees SOBI stopped. I was carried away by profits shown in channel and instagram chat with clients who gave testimonies of it working for them. Not knowing its not 100% holy grail. Thanks for the share and will look into it deeper and share results too.

lahsen

Hi all I have purchased this indicator from a forex group Called NT Global Currency Palace. I hope you could take a look at it and see if you can make consistent profit? I have asked for advice and I am seeing photos from clients making huge stacks meanwhile I'm in drawdown

Cheers
Thanks for the share brother

Hi,
gbpusd +6pips
eurusd +12pips
closed with win 18pips
Good indicator.
Works well for me .
Today I will test it again.
Will let u know the results then.
Thanks for sharing system.

Hutler

Ya, indeed is not bad software. The dots repaint itself but when they appear on the gold line in the right direction there is a good probability for win.
Some candlestick configuration (hammer, pinbar ...etc.) may help.
Tnx for share.

mario777

Hi,
gbpusd +6pips
eurusd +12pips
closed with win 18pips
Good indicator.
Works well for me .
Today I will test it again.
Will let u know the results then.
Thanks for sharing system.
what TF are you using? Are you following the rules as per pdf?

eappiah49

Only the dots repaints (it's Tani signals renamed), the gold and blue support resistance lines are solid has higher reversal probability around the gold lines especially... Add filter to it and it's best.... I added 200ema high, low & close... If I don't get trade around gold horizontal lines,i place trades when price moves into 200ema channel with dots as well.... I use 15mins & only 5mins. The lines runs through from m1 to 4HR timeframe and it changes only on daily timeframe where obvious support and resistance are picked

mario777

Only the dots repaints (it's Tani signals renamed), the gold and blue support resistance lines are solid has higher reversal probability around the gold lines especially... Add filter to it and it's best.... I added 200ema high, low & close... If I don't get trade around gold horizontal lines,i place trades when price moves into 200ema channel with dots as well.... I use 15mins & only 5mins. The lines runs through from m1 to 4HR timeframe and it changes only on daily timeframe where obvious support and resistance are picked
trying to use with allitrend seems promising

Attachments

eappiah49

To the software is the best out there upon all indicators i have tested. It picks support and resistance without stressing yourself.
Lets all look out for & contribute into building this with uncomplicated but at a powerful non-repainting indicator (either arrow or oscillator etc) we have, to add up to it so that if price is at the golden levels and such non-repainting indicator appears, we boldly & probably buy or sell it....
60pips today with the screenshots i posted was one of my easiest trade i picked with this indicator so far...
So guys let's help it. After he bought it at Promo price but still shared anyway tho it wound have been a different story if it worked for him

homepc753

To the software is the best out there upon all indicators i have tested. It picks support and resistance without stressing yourself.
Lets all look out for & contribute into building this with uncomplicated but at a powerful non-repainting indicator (either arrow or oscillator etc) we have, to add up to it so that if price is at the golden levels and such non-repainting indicator appears, we boldly & probably buy or sell it....
60pips today with the screenshots i posted was one of my easiest trade i picked with this indicator so far...
So guys let's help it. After he bought it at Promo price but still shared anyway tho it wound have been a different story if it worked for him
Great work could you explain your entry points and TF please? Also are you only opening trades that align with dots on golden S&R levels?

homepc753

Testing today I have had some good results using tf H1 for signal and H4 to confirm direction of trend will keep updates coming in. Anyone else with any advice would be a great help

Attachments

DmikeSOk

Testing today I have had some good results using tf H1 for signal and H4 to confirm direction of trend will keep updates coming in. Anyone else with any advice would be a great help
Nice results. What pair was that, and did you use the Golden Support and Resistance Levels to confirm your entry?

homepc753

Nzdusd, gbpjpy and eurusd. Used golden levels to confirm entry and TP at golden support with stop moved to entry then trailed down. Heres my running trades today attached
You must be registered for see images attach

one to one coaching