one to one coaching

(Share) FSO Harmonic Scanner 7

KiiDo

Does it work specifically with some brokers only? I don't see it working with mines. I get a similar picture as you posted with additional currencies. I see patterns only with four original currencies set in the indicator already ?
Try using a different broker platform.. that's how mine ended up working

Try using a different broker platform.. that's how mine ended up working
Unfortunately both of my brokers show the same issue. It might be specifically cracked to one or two brokers whoever owned the license. I used a harmonic indicator before from here by indicator vault but it was giving delayed results after market had moved significantly.

I tried with your broker.. it works just fine. Thanks man
I think I will try on a demo ac by this broker as I only need the results. Does not matter to me if different broker as both will have similar results. However several times I have seen incorrect candlestick patterns with different brokers. It can ruin your trading if you see a pinbar on daily time frame on bullish trend meaning market will reverse today. But if pinbar is incorrect shown on your broker then you will trade incorrectly.

KiiDo

I think I will try on a demo ac by this broker as I only need the results. Does not matter to me if different broker as both will have similar results. However several times I have seen incorrect candlestick patterns with different brokers. It can ruin your trading if you see a pinbar on daily time frame on bullish trend meaning market will reverse today. But if pinbar is incorrect shown on your broker then you will trade incorrectly.
I used the TDI and also some key price levels. When all these agree with the signal, I can confidently take the trade. This helps to filter out my trades Even though the signal are accurate most of the time

babashemi

I used the TDI and also some key price levels. When all these agree with the signal, I can confidently take the trade. This helps to filter out my trades Even though the signal are accurate most of the time
Hello Kiido.

can you show us your chart and describe on it how you it to trade.
with TDI and price levels.

Thank you.

BlxckHammer

Enjoy the paid version of FSO Harmonic Scanner 7 with Dashboard cracked $242

Visit the link:

Download:
Big thanks for this I've started backtesting the scanner great results It's missing the maxwell equation indicator could we possibly get the scanner with the maxwell indicator?

johnnyblazing

The Maxwell will probably be hard to get because it's usually locked to the account it's purchased under. But anything is possible.

Steve001

The Maxwell will probably be hard to get because it's usually locked to the account it's purchased under. But anything is possible.
"Maxwell" (which has nothing at all to do with the famous Maxwell's Equations) is not hard to get. This review of another product (Agimat) from the same seller tells where you can find it (by a different name).

fidelism1

Enjoy the paid version of FSO Harmonic Scanner 7 with Dashboard cracked $242

Visit the link:

Download:
Sorry to ask...how do i install it on MT5 for desktop....tried searching on youtube bt to no luck

one to one coaching