b13422

ea Fusion v1.2

please share?

blueocean

Fusion 1.2

Fusion 1.2

Backtest 2010 is not good!!!

Hello there
I think Fusion 1.2 and ``Fusion Forex Robot 1.2`` are two totally different products. Perhaps someone can shed some light and share the correct product.

all the best

blueocean

Seadragon

latest edu+ .dll + manu

latest edu+ .dll + manu

Hello!
Here is latest 4bots combine fusionV. Unfortunatelly .dll gives false signal on several antiviruses, because it duplicates Windows system .dll . It is nececery to exclude it from antivirus searching . I try it last week & results are impresive!

ho3ain190

Hello!
Here is latest 4bots combine fusionV. Unfortunatelly .dll gives false signal on several antiviruses, because it duplicates Windows system .dll . It is nececery to exclude it from antivirus searching . I try it last week & results are impresive!
have virus .... in the attack file

Jarora

Hello there
I think Fusion 1.2 and ``Fusion Forex Robot 1.2`` are two totally different products. Perhaps someone can shed some light and share the correct product.

all the best

blueocean

Yes. It has different settings.

Hello!
Hi Seadragon, i try to run it on vps but it showing autentication... for long. Please do you know why? Help.

chuskas

Hello!
I can not download the *.dll at all. Is there any way of getting it?. Thanks

kbless

Be careful

Be careful

ea Fusion v1.2

please share?

This is that 4 robots in one thing that was THE biggest hoopla job a couple of years ago. Incredible performance in their "Forex Robot World Championship". Then they released it for about a thousand dollar price tag, and two weeks later, even people who were selling the thing, stopped, said was crap and blowing up accounts. I tested it on demo for a couple of weeks and there was NO way I would run it with live money.

Seadragon

This is that 4 robots in one thing that was THE biggest hoopla job a couple of years ago. Incredible performance in their "Forex Robot World Championship". Then they released it for about a thousand dollar price tag, and two weeks later, even people who were selling the thing, stopped, said was crap and blowing up accounts. I tested it on demo for a couple of weeks and there was NO way I would run it with live money.

This is 2010 version! Its working good only on big ECN Broker acc. with minimal
spreads.

Hello Seadragon, I excluded the plik from the antivirus searching but i'm still having thesame problem. Is there any thing that could be done again.

Seadragon

Hello Seadragon, I excluded the plik from the antivirus searching but i'm still having thesame problem. Is there any thing that could be done again.

If You run it on VPS, You probably haven't privilege to secure *.dll from antivirus!
Ensure- look for *.dll into "Library" folder.

Aurix Exchange