Aurix Exchange

FUTURE!!! Indicators see future???

H

hermes

What is it some FX Crystal Ball? The market makers can see the future price trend also! Does it gives the insider tips for Illuminati?
Hermes

StaticX

Wait for.... dramatic pause ..... it uses neural networks, hooked up with a very sophisticated artificial intelligence.

Its like that Proteus 5 stuff
Code:
[url=http://www.intelligentsoftware.info/]Proteus 5 - Forex prediction indicators for MetaTrader 4[/url]

Jokes aside, I just wish someone would actually just do a proper neural network implementation. I would have no problem if the indicator called home to receive its updates and data chunks.

You could have one awesome power center that would be making use of propitiatory search algorithms that would trawl news sites, forex news, geographical news, political news etc... then crunch this data against historical data and spew out a probability....

I do not know if most of you know this, but if you combine the power of Twitter with Google Alerts you actually have the best fundamental neural network at your finger tips. Unfortunately I am more of a technical trader but if I were into fundamental trading then I would be making use of these tools.
(In fact I am a dumb ass, I am gonna use this anyways)

Twitter on some occasions has been able to assist people just before a big move is about to take place... hmmm maybe it is time to dust off the old coding skills and create a niffty little Adobe Air application that will combine these features into a standalone desktop Forex system, I could name it: "F.T.N." Forex Tomorrow Now

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

Hi IndianForexTrader,

I do have it but unfortunately it is now a blacklisted indicator. The author monitors this forum. When it was last posted we had to remove it due to his request :(

Cheers
StaticX

Aurix Exchange