Aurix Exchange

FX Blood System

Pizzazz79

here you go :D

p/w- fxblood

I have not tried it yet, let me know how it goes

cheers

alright

Thanks for sharing. I take a valid signal is when all the colours agree and the price is maybe at a certain distance from S/R, but would it be possible to have a manual too please?

Pizzazz79

GO FOR BUY CONDITIONS

1. Wait for EMA crossover, Dont worry !!!! it will be indicated with small Dot .So only enter when you see the BLUE Dot

2. Bellow there are two trend indicators ,which shows the strength of the trend . It is indicated by blue and red bars......So you have to see 1 blue bar in each trend indicator to go long.

3. Will add any rule/condition in future......

GO FOR SELL CONDITIONS

1. Wait for Red dot to appear in chart after crossover of EMA, then Enter SELL.

2. Wait for Red bar to appear in each trend indicator to enter sell.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Time Frame : 15 mins and 30 mins for Scalping, Big Timeframes for Medium Trend.

Pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF and USD/CAD

Stop Loss : Set 10 pips Trailing Stop or Set SL at the DOT (will show Example)

Take Profit : Watch Daily for 10-20 pips per pair on 15 mins timeframe chart .

more informations at (copy n pasted above information from this link)

cheers.:)

alright

more informations at

cheers.:)
Thanks for the link. I had a look at that thread. After what seemed a good start, a pdf was promised which never came and also someone spotted the indicators were repainting while the author stated he had been using the system for 5 years successfully. Also the last post from the author was last December. So I don't know...

salyvpaul

PDF was never out as it was not a commercial product. Piazzazz has explained it well. I am happy with it. It is not EA.

Repaint

Repaint

Hello if u r using this indi, then pls note that both the indicator repaints (FDM trend power and FDM buy sell pressure) . the dot and the crossover doesn't repaint, And more over the creator/developer of the system is no where to be seen from last few month. Take high precaution in using this system. Regards

Aurix Exchange