Aurix Exchange

(ask) fx broker

imi2

I am also from Pakistan and its really hard finding a right broker however i guess hotforex, octa, fxcm, lmfx etc can be shortlisted while considering a decent broker to start trading with. Good Luck!

I live in pakistan want to know about a reliable broker for my country

Hi mate, I am also from Pakistan as you might have already noticed. I suggest you to try FreshForex, as they are best in the world with 100% security and awesome facility with having 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus as well which is awesome and makes trading ever easy!

alfredgervais16

for those who live in Pakistan or other Islamic countries and you're a Muslim. I would suggest you select a broker which offers that works according to the Islamic sharia law, and is free of overnight interests and commissions

Frank.lin

I'm currently trading with FP Markets, and they have an Islamic account on MT4 and 5 of account types. You can check out more info on their website if you are interested.

.Alphonsa

I suggest FP Markets; Several scalpers prefer using them because of their low spreads and commission.

They are an ASIC regulated broker for over 15 years, so they are reliable for live trading.

Zubhar

I consider FP markets reliable and good from the brokers mentioned above since their trading condition offers some of the lowest spreads and commission costs.

Their ASIC regulation adheres to strict capital requirements making it reliable, and there are no issues during withdrawals or deposits.

I trade from Hungary using an ASIC broker FP markets that are also regulated with Cysec. Their trading condition has surpassed my expectations.

I recommend this broker to anyone looking to change their current broker because the spreads in EURUSD are lower, starting at 0.0 pips for most parts of the day with minimum slippage and a friendly customer service team.

I see several brokers recommendations, and from the brokers mentioned above, I can say FP Markets is a better choice because of their robust trading conditions.

The spreads are lower, starting from as low as 0.0pips with some of the lowest commission costs, and there are no issues during withdrawals or deposits.

Aurix Exchange