Aurix Exchange

FX Crescendo EA v1

H

hermes

I think it is already educated. It should be a good EA as I heard.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L73GH512

Enjoy, Hermes

H

hermes

Stovedude, was it not educated? On Russian forums mostly everything is educated. I am surprised.
Thanks anyway Hermes

H

hermes

Good question, I don't know either?
Hermes

P.S. I read the manual (on post #2 other thread). The idiots even don't put pairs and TF recommendation in front in manual.
Pairs: GBPUSD and GBPJPY, TF not important! I think that there is a big difference between if you trade on 5M or 1H TF!
Hermes

bonnie1234

....Well....I have followed the manual to the "T"

I have placed the indicator, library and expert into their relevant folders and no trades in over 24 hours now?

Any ideas?

I even changed the ""frequency" to the lowest to get it to place trades but it is just not having it...

Is there something wrong with the code? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Many thanks in advance...

bonnie1234

When I compile it gives:

"1;39;;;Function "I1101011011111000" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file"

H

hermes

Than don't waste your time and throw it in garbage, I already did. There will be in a week or so 100' new sheety headache systems available. Ha, ha, ha..
Hermes

ekke

Crescendo

Crescendo

I have bought the Crescendo and have it running on Go-Market on a US 5000.00 Demo account since the 4th of October. Using the recommended default settings it stands now at 5286.48 with a P/L at - 129.00. So far so good. It deals in .01 lots per US 1000.00 invested. There has already been an update to version 1.2 and Andrea is working on the next version. Maybe this is the one that will get me the Porsche.

smokey22

I have bought the Crescendo and have it running on Go-Market on a US 5000.00 Demo account since the 4th of October. Using the recommended default settings it stands now at 5286.48 with a P/L at - 129.00. So far so good. It deals in .01 lots per US 1000.00 invested. There has already been an update to version 1.2 and Andrea is working on the next version. Maybe this is the one that will get me the Porsche.

I have Crescendo running on 2 Demo accounts. On Gbp/Usd and Gbp/jpy.
Has been running well on both accounts untill a major news release sent
the Gbp/Usd up 120 pips. Crescendo 2 min earlier place a sell order... hmmm
Well I supose it dose not know, when news is going to be released.... lol

Other than this little hic up .. Cresendo trades really well with the trend.
And doesn?t that make a change from all the nightingale rubbish of reverse trade.

Cheers
Smokey22

H

hermes

It needs news and ADX filter for sideways market not to trade (20 up ADX).
Hermes

very good ea so far i use the 1.2 version on my live alpari account
0.01 on both pairs and made in 2 month 300 dollars with a worst drawdown of 50 dollars

Attachments

• Crescendo_v1.ex4
    25.6 KB · Views: 5

trader78

Hi Ralph,

can you tell us:

starting capital live account
your settings
the pairs used and their TF.
if you can post a Myfxbook link?

i tried to upload the dll but it says invalid file if somebody wants it just give me your email and i sent it to you

i started to ea with around 2000 euros
i am using the default settings giving each pair 1000 euros and trading with 0.01
the ea has an 30 % close all that means worst case i lose 300 on each pair

piphound

v1.3

v1.3

I too am looking for an educated version of v1.3. I purchased v1.3 from the vendor however, I'd like an educated version to run the EA on another account with different settings plus I like to see the trading logic behind the strategy. Also, v1.3 does not have a .dll file. Thanks!

Aurix Exchange