FX faizumi

H

hermes

I want to introduce to you successful and nice manual trading system. Test it you will be surprised what simplicity is able to do! Thanks to David English who made me aware of it.

It generates 18 signals in 21 days, result: +1,380 pips! 15 wins and 3 losses. I put together a short manual.​

I put here a .jpg where you can see a beautiful downtrend. I would close the trade on the first green hammer.
Cheers Hermes

Attachments

• faizumi nice colorful downtrend!.jpg
    faizumi nice colorful downtrend!.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3

sreesimha

Hi Hermes,

Any possibility of reloading the Sniper trend Indi please? seems not to work on my charts at all.

Thanks in advance,

Sree.

H

hermes

I hope this one works. It works perfectly on my chart.
Hermes

Attachments

• Sniper_Trend_B.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 2
H

hermes

As a good things come in bundle here is an upgrade faizumi v 2.1
Again there is no manual I made a small attachment.
Hermes

fscrp

I previously came across version 2.2 somewhere, including a VERY brief manual. I have not looked at it, it is just in my collection :D

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/3OFBH51LR6

H

hermes

Down and up as roller coaster. Both rich on pips. I made a typo on this one it is just finished uptrend.
There are 2 possible exit lines (red). I would take the first one when one indicator disagree. Could be easily combined or exchanged with TD2, TD3 & Trendlord.
Hermes

Attachments

• faizumi nice colorful downtrend!.jpg
    faizumi nice colorful downtrend!.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3

alright

I tested this system some time ago, but I remember finding some of the indis repainting terribly. Has it been improved?

H

hermes

Use important candlestick signs, S/R lines and round #s with it, especially for exits.
Hermes

Frankalde

I first of all thank Hermes to have shared this system that has some notable potentialities and, above all, it is simple in the use, thing that I like a lot.

I have noticed however that the rules brought in the file pdf that Hermes has posted, it gives some indications contrary to those original that I have found in other sites:
1) in the unloaded documentation:
"Simple tradings rules:
Buy: When Goldminer, Sniper Trend and Bollinger Bands (chart indicator) are red.
Sell: When Goldminer, Sniper Trend and Bollinger Bands (chart indicator) are blue."

2) in the original blog:
"Simple trading rules:
Buy: When Goldminer, Sniper Trend and Bollinger Bands (chart indicator) are blue
Sell: When Goldminer, Sniper Trend and Bollinger Bands (chart indicator) are red."

I don't know if it is an unintentional error or he answers to a concrete experience because, in mine modest practice, has found very more advantageous the rules unloaded by this forum that those original.

I would like to know the experience of the other users that they had tried the system.

Thank you and best regards.

Frankalde

H

hermes

That must be a typo by author. I recognized it also. The proper use is Buy blue, Sell red as usual marking. When you look the chart it is the only logical answer. Uptrend blue, downtrend red.
Hermes

I first got this system from Dave English and i sent him a note about the red and blue signals and he wrote back and told me thanks for the heads up have been trading it about a month now thanks to Dave English and Hermes for the updates really appreciate it this system really works well on the 4 hour chart and longer

H

hermes

psaini1973 you are pathologically afraid of repainting indicators, and I love them, you must be a painter by profession? Am I right? Ha, ha, ha...
Hermes

T-Wolf

Hi There,

Just wondering what you guys are looking for to exit trades with this system and what you recommend to place a stop loss?

Thanks.....T-Wolf

psaini1973 you are pathologically afraid of repainting indicators, and I love them, you must be a painter by profession? Am I right? Ha, ha, ha...
Hermes

Ha Ha Ha... Hi Hermes.. i am not a painter by profession... but yes u r right i am afraid of repainting indicators as u must have read my many comments on the other forum about repainting.. its just that i don't feel comfortable trading these repainting indicators.. Cheerssssss

H

hermes

Yes, many. Nobody feels comfortable trading with repainting indies but until we find leading (very difficult task) one we have to live and deal with it, especially we have to imply a few different indicators to correct the disadvantage.
Cheers Hermes

H

hermes

The higher TF the bigger SL, that's for sure! E.g. on Daily I feel secure with 100-150 pips SL.
Hermes

katchy

hermes what do you mean by leading

hermes what do you mean by leading

hermes i don't understand the meaning of leading in the context of forex trading, again those indicators do they repaint, i mean the last two indicators, sniper trend and goldminer.again on 4hours time frame what do you think should be the best stop loss and take profit for this system 50 pips or 100 pips stoploss
thanks man

Aurix Exchange