one to one coaching

fx genius v4.3 edu (need modify)

fadli1982

i need help to modify this ea make it to closed 10pip (1pip if 4 digit broker ) min or if it breakeven also have +10 pip(1 pip if 4 digit broker) from breakeven price.
funtion 'closed order when same price true' set to 20 not working,still closed under under 10 pip.

tq.:confused:

*i attach master ea also,but just need modify slave ea only.

stovedude

These things are not coded to easily understand, but try this. I'm reasonably sure it should work, but can't guarantee 100%. It's mainly coded to read the prices from the file and act on them, and not really coded to examine its own trades. Set UseMaxTP to true and set MaxTP = how many pips (you still need to adjust for 4/5 digits). Also, you can set UseBE = true if you want BE, and then set BreakEvenPips = however many pips in profit to go to BE. The LockInPips will lock in profit after BE is activated.

Attachments

saxon

This live account. Demo the results were close.
Is this for a new trader .... No
This takes a lot of setting up, get it wrong and dollars will fly out of your account. If your thinking what tf to trade on, you have not understood this system.

smokey22
Which brokers are you using for slave and master :D?

fx genius v4.3 edu

fx genius v4.3 edu

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
These things are not coded to easily understand, but try this. I'm reasonably sure it should work, but can't guarantee 100%. It's mainly coded to read the prices from the file and act on them, and not really coded to examine its own trades. Set UseMaxTP to true and set MaxTP = how many pips (you still need to adjust for 4/5 digits). Also, you can set UseBE = true if you want BE, and then set BreakEvenPips = however many pips in profit to go to BE. The LockInPips will lock in profit after BE is activated.
Halo Stovedude

I need help to modifie this ea
could you add maximal order function to this ea ?
extern function maxorder=100;

Best wish

need maximal order function

need maximal order function

Hello Stovedude

I need your help to modify it ea by adding functionality maximal order. this function to limit and count the number of open orders including pending orders if the maximal order has riched

thankyou

pentafiinance

one to one coaching