Aurix Exchange

FX Green Dragon System (SFC 1)

have any one seen or experienced this system before, it was sent to email by the SUBLIME FOREX........ [/B].com

have any one seen or experienced this system before, it was sent to email by the SUBLIME FOREX........ .com

sorry guys, system allready sold out , he mentioned about reopening it sometime in future but for the mean time what would this loud system be like

Trend Analysis 1 and 2 repaint the last bar , sometimes 2 bars back.
I have seen it on M1 as well as on H4.
----> will give you losses on H4 every now and then.

techboy

Trend Analysis 1 and 2 repaint the last bar , sometimes 2 bars back.
I have seen it on M1 as well as on H4.
----> will give you losses on H4 every now and then.

Losses are normal in FX, as long that it will give you positive win-loss ratio, it is still a good system. I'm gonna test this one! The system is designed for daily TF.

stovedude

Works OK on my end. Perhaps your browser? In the middle of the page you will see the Click Here buttons.

StaticX

This is kind of a late reply, but what is the deal with this software ? Was it a renamed Sublime system 1?

And then what's the difference between the G-R-E-E-N D-R-A-A-A-A-G-O-N
and Red Phoenix... besides some awsomely funny names?

lol and the fact that millions of people have showered the author with adoring emails and love... (what a winky, for actually saying this on his video too)

Onbongo

Sublime Forex Champions System 1 (Forex Green Dragon)

Sublime Forex Champions System 1 (Forex Green Dragon)

Here you go...

Onbongo

Attachments

• Manual.pdf
    416.4 KB · Views: 5

Onbongo

Manual installation

Manual installation

Hi cokhisaa

If you show me a screenshot of the exact message then mabye I can help. The installation (*.exe) file works fine for me! So...perhaps try 1. disabling your anti-virus 2. ignore any pointless Windows 7 messages asking if program installed correctly.

However, I have attached the indicators & template if you wish to install the system manually:

Onbongo

cokhisaa

Hi cokhisaa

If you show me a screenshot of the exact message then mabye I can help. The installation (*.exe) file works fine for me! So...perhaps try 1. disabling your anti-virus 2. ignore any pointless Windows 7 messages asking if program installed correctly.

However, I have attached the indicators & template if you wish to install the system manually:

Onbongo

Hi Onbongo !

I think so maybe problem on my computer .
For easy I will use the indicator and template you had attached .
Many thanks

cokhisaa

Hi cokhisaa

Onbongo

Hi Onbongo !

I think so problem on my computer .
For easy , I will use the indicators and template with you had attached :D

You used this system for a long time , May I have question ?

To entry the trade I will put 3 trades with 3 TP 1,2,3 .OR put 1 trade and move TP and move SL For you , how can it more save

Thankyou very much

Hi Onbongo !

To entry the trade I will put 3 trades with 3 TP 1,2,3 .OR put 1 trade and move TP and move SL For you , how can it more save

Thankyou very much

If I remember correct you use the 4HR timeframe, place one trade with stop loss above/below the last high/low, and make your TP twice the amount of your SL. Exit on opposite signal, otherwise watch your SL or TP get hit. 3 different trades isn't a bad idea either, if so I would break the third one even if the first two hit your targets.

Onbongo

Hi Onbongo !

Thankyou very much

Hi cokhisaa

I have not traded it myself. I only trade using my own systems/methods. I generally only review commercial systems to see if I think they may have some potential based on what I have found works & what doesn't from my own experience as a trader.

Let me read the manual for this again as I need to refresh my memory & I will get back to you with some ideas on how to make best use of it.

I would of course only recommend demo trading it first to see if it works well in current market conditions & if you think it suits your style.

Sounds like you are onto a good idea though with your money management strategy of placing 3 separate orders...

MT4 Tip:
...I am not sure if everyone (with the exception of seasoned traders) is aware that it is possible in MT4 to place one single order for a trade & then close out 'part' of the order (say 1/3 as cokhissa suggested) at your first profit target, let the remaining 2/3 run to T.P 2 before closing out half of that & then letting your final 1/3 run until T.P 3, or possibly until you get a signal in the opposite direction as Informattik suggested.

To do this simply right-click on your order in the terminal window>>click 'Close Order'>>now click in the 'Volume:' box & type in the volume (partial amount) of your order you wish to close>>>Click 'close #order number....' You have now successfuly closed out only part of your order. Not very high-tech but I don't know if everyone is aware you can do that.

BTW...If I was placing 3 lots as you suggested with 2:1 reward:risk, then I think it would make sense to move your remaining 2 orders to B/E @ T.P 1 as price should have cleared your entry price sufficiently.

Regards

Onbongo

Onbongo

Killer Trading Rules (DRAFT, i.e Untested) for Forex Green Dragon (Lite Version)

Killer Trading Rules (DRAFT, i.e Untested) for Forex Green Dragon (Lite Version)

Here you go cokhisaa...

My trading rules (drafted up whilst on the beers :rolleyes:)

Timeframe: Daily
Currency Pair: EUR/USD
System: Forex Green Dragon (Lite Version)
MT4 indicators: Trend Analysis 1 & 2 ONLY!...hence LITE!

Daily Trading System (for those with real jobs, a social life & friends! :p)

Rules:

Signal bar = Trend Analysis 1 & 2 indicators confirming an entry & a change of trend direction (color) on the close of the bar.

1. If Signal bar is a momentum bar with a strong close, open a position immediately on the close of this bar in the direction of the signal with S.L at the low/high of the signal bar.

2. If Signal bar:
i) occurs on a pull-back
ii) is an inside bar
iii) is a spinning top/doji (short in length!)

...then enter a market/pending order in the 38% retracement zone of the signal bar with S.L @ high/low of the signal bar.

When to stay out: :mad:
1. Signal occurs on a long-range candle with long wicks @ both ends!

M.M
1. Risk = 2-7% depending on your risk tolerance & skill level.

Order Management:
1. Close 1/3 of your position @ 1:2 (risk : reward) = T.P 1*
2. Move S.L to break-even for remaining 2/3 open position
3. Close 1/2 of your remaining position @ 1:3 (risk : reward) = T.P 2*
4. Move S.L to T.P 1*
5. T.P 3 (either):
i) a trailing S.L
ii) HH3/LL3 (3 x bars trailing)
iii) Signal in opposite direction

*T.P 1/2 can be adjusted to nearest round number, pivot-point or S/R zone.

Might add to this...any questions, further explanation (set-up examples), just ask!

Onbongo

maxim123

@onbongo lite version?? isn't there only one template for the green dragon.
And also could you create a hour timeframe strategy for green dragon system? haven't got a job so ;P
and also is there a profit info indicator for 4 digit platform as I think it is for 5 digit platform according to the screenshot.

Onbongo

Hi maxim123

I haven't got a 4-digit broker to test if Profit Info (P.I) indicator works on 4-digit. Are you saying it does not? Maybe you could ask one of our coders to make this work for you.

As I only looked at Forex Dragon late last night (after markets had closed), I haven't had the opportunity to see the P.I indicator in action. I would therefore advise forward testing this system using both the S.L & profit targets given by the P.I indicators & my suggested MM (price-action filtered) entry rules & see which gives the best results.

I did not see any benefit in using the Entry 1 & 2 indicators in this system personaly (they just appear to clutter up the chart), hence my LITE version. My idea was to use ONLY the T.A 1 & 2 indicators which scanning back through my charts appear to give pretty good entry signals on the daily chart, & then to apply money management and simple price-action filters to improve risk/reward and hopefully make a much better system. Good money management is often the key to getting the best out of any system.

Perhaps though, the P.I indicator works quite well (I don't know cos I never traded this system), so how about let's test it live next week.

I am not so sure the T.A indicators give good entry (risk:reward) on the 1-hour TF, but I will have a look over the weekend. The original strategy is a daily one.

Have a good weekend :)

Onbongo

cokhisaa

Here you go cokhisaa...

My trading rules (drafted up whilst on the beers :rolleyes:)

Timeframe: Daily
Currency Pair: EUR/USD
System: Forex Green Dragon (Lite Version)
MT4 indicators: Trend Analysis 1 & 2 ONLY!...hence LITE!

Daily Trading System (for those with real jobs, a social life & friends! :p)

Rules:

Signal bar = Trend Analysis 1 & 2 indicators confirming an entry & a change of trend direction (color) on the close of the bar.

1. If Signal bar is a momentum bar with a strong close, open a position immediately on the close of this bar in the direction of the signal with S.L at the low/high of the signal bar.

2. If Signal bar:
i) occurs on a pull-back
ii) is an inside bar
iii) is a spinning top/doji (short in length!)

...then enter a market/pending order in the 38% retracement zone of the signal bar with S.L @ high/low of the signal bar.

When to stay out: :mad:
1. Signal occurs on a candle with long wicks @ both ends!

M.M
1. Risk = 2-7% depending on your risk tolerance & skill level.

Order Management:
1. Close 1/3 of your position @ 1:2 (risk : reward) = T.P 1*
2. Move S.L to break-even for remaining 2/3 open position
3. Close 1/2 of your remaining position @ 1:3 (risk : reward) = T.P 2*
4. Move S.L to T.P 1*
5. T.P 3 (either):
i) a trailing S.L
ii) HH3/LL3 (3 x bars trailing)
iii) Signal in opposite direction

*T.P 1/2 can be adjusted to nearest round number (S/R zone)

Might add to this...any questions, further explanation (set-up examples), just ask!

Onbongo

Hi Onbongo !

Thankyou very much . I will see and learn this system step by step as you say

If has signal to entry , may I looking for signal at TF 15M or H1 the best ?
I see on satuday price will chance depending on NEW economic , so if has signal on monday for you correct or not ?

Have a good day

maxim123

Hi maxim123

I haven't got a 4-digit broker to test if Profit Info (P.I) indicator works on 4-digit. Are you saying it does not? Maybe you could ask one of our coders to make this work for you.

As I only looked at Forex Dragon late last night (after markets had closed), I haven't had the opportunity to see the P.I indicator in action. I would therefore advise forward testing this system using both the S.L & profit targets given by the P.I indicators & my suggested MM (price-action filtered) entry rules & see which gives the best results.

I did not see any benefit in using the Entry 1 & 2 indicators in this system personaly (they just appear to clutter up the chart), hence my LITE version. My idea was to use ONLY the T.A 1 & 2 indicators which scanning back through my charts appear to give pretty good entry signals on the daily chart, & then to apply money management and simple price-action filters to improve risk/reward and hopefully make a much better system. Good money management is often the key to getting the best out of any system.

Perhaps though, the P.I indicator works quite well (I don't know cos I never traded this system), so how about let's test it live next week.

I am not so sure the T.A indicators give good entry (risk:reward) on the 1-hour TF, but I will have a look over the weekend. The original strategy is a daily one.

Have a good weekend :)

Onbongo

Please do so , I mean checking for 1 hour TF. For entry stop loss and profit target, I will be using your defined order management :)

Onbongo

Hi cokhisaa & maxim123

...just looking at these T.A indicators now on the H1 & in particular the M15 timeframe they 'appear' to give very early entry signals (a little too good to be true perhaps)...maybe a bit of repainting of history going on, as suggested by bestfx-trader in post #5?.

Perhaps one of you guys could monitor these indicators on Monday when the markets open to see if/how badly they repaint & report back to us. I am in the process of moving house at the moment so I don't have a lot of free time.

I will monitor the daily system over the next couple of days as described in the rules above to see what happens with the EUR/USD which pulled-back quite strongly on Friday. If we get a good signal using this system to get back in again, I'll let you guys know.

Onbongo

Aurix Exchange