one to one coaching

fx pro expert v3 fwd test results

db3

Question

Question

Thanks for posting. Could you tell me how long this has been trading? And this may be a bad question but is that 280 trades?

CHAZ0159

The results are from 3/30/2010 - 4/06/2010. The aggressiveness of the ea made a little nervous at first so I started 0.01 lots per pair. I wound say >95% of the growth in the account is from this expert. I use a couple of other experts that don't trade as often and their contribution is extremely small.

The results are from 3/30/2010 - 4/06/2010. The aggressiveness of the ea made a little nervous at first so I started 0.01 lots per pair. I wound say >95% of the growth in the account is from this expert. I use a couple of other experts that don't trade as often and their contribution is extremely small.
I think, we should the number of trades/day or session. Instead of having so many trades, it will be good to have limited number of good/bad trades per day.

What you guys think?

CHAZ0159

Pairs and timeframe

Pairs and timeframe

I'm using it on GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AND EURJPY ON M3O timeframe.

CHAZ0159

Ea modification?

Ea modification?

Maybe there is a programmer on this forum that could modify the code to include additional safety features such as trading certain sessions and max trades per session.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i started a demo since last week. It was doing ok for 2 days then it lost everything and more. Now it's even under major drawdown. On top of that it doesn't do well on backtest at all. :-(

CHAZ0159

Had 1st major loss using this ea. It opened a trade at .94 lot on CHFJPY which I thought was huge for the size of my account but I let it run. It was stopped out at a 166.74 loss. The account had grew to $500.00 since my 1st post so at this point I'm still showing a gain in my account. It may not work well on all pairs. I'll test it awhile longer to evaluate any other odd behavior.

rwrz

Had 1st major loss using this ea. It opened a trade at .94 lot on CHFJPY which I thought was huge for the size of my account but I let it run. It was stopped out at a 166.74 loss. The account had grew to $500.00 since my 1st post so at this point I'm still showing a gain in my account. It may not work well on all pairs. I'll test it awhile longer to evaluate any other odd behavior.
How is going? Stoped?

CHAZ0159

I reduced the lots to .01 to be conservative and removed all other experts from the account. It's not a good idea to be too aggressive with this ea, it will definitely wipe out your account. I'm back on track to slow growth.

CHAZ0159 Thanks a lot i trade today and it gives good result though i will test it more days can any one share best setting for this ea??
can we trade in gold by this ea? if yes than please share your setting , and which timeframe and pair is best for this ea? today i test it on gbpusd and it gives great result..

one to one coaching