one to one coaching

Fx pro v3

CHAZ0159

I came across this expert and tested on a demo account and a small live account and it has performed beyond my expectations and relieved me of a lot of frustration. It has a lot of potential trading the major currency pairs. I welcome any comments.

raj4x

Thanks.

Can you give us any more information...such as pairs, timeframe, preferred settings?

Would also love to see your statements.

CHAZ0159

I'm using it on a 30 minute timeframe for GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AND EURJPY. I use the default settings on these pairs.

sreesimha

Hi Chazo159,

Is this a Martingdale strategy by any chance .see max trades 10 in the parameters with no stop losses except eqty stop. Wonder what happens when trades go against trend???

Best regards,

Sree

CHAZ0159

Hi Sreesimha,
If you load the ea onto a 30 minute chart and open the ea properties, you can see a list of variables that can be modified. In this version, I see max trades of 2 and use equity stop is set to false. It looks like the 1st variable in the properties is a money management feature and I think will protect the account from a severe loss when there is a change in market movement. I have 0.01 set in the ea properties and I've noticed it will increase lot size in a strong market move. When the market is ranging it doesn't compound the trades for that pair. I'm just a novice trader who has tried 100's of experts and trading systems and this one is ,by far, the best ever tried. I am able to be hands off and not baby sit my trades. Try it on a demo account for awhile and watch how it performs. I hope I've helped a little.

This EA is very disappointing in backtests.
It loses constantly.

Having good results for a few weeks is just luck.

I have seen numerous of such EAs.
After the first big loss on a live-account, you throw it into the trash-bin.

that why it call martingle cannot use for long terms. martingle ea was my first ea expriance that can make 300% in aweek but after that it blow my acc.. waaaa,,,, :mad:

CHAZ0159

Thank you for your observation and enlightening me of the potential danger in using a martingale system of trading. It's always good to have input from veteran traders to guide us new traders and help steer us away from possible devastation.

sensorium

Hi

Hi

I am new to the forum and thanks to whoever admins it. It is much appreciated. Can you please re upload the files for FX Pro 3 as it is coming up as files missing, invalid etc.
Thank you very much
Dave

one to one coaching