one to one coaching

fx signal

willks

just as someone did say, i guess i would like also to send signal to all members,but this would depend on the amount of time available to you,what i mean is that, my signals would be in 5mins, 15mins,1hr and 4hrs.so i would like to know which TF is comfortable for you,thanks,more pips to all.

just as someone did say, i guess i would like also to send signal to all members,but this would depend on the amount of time available to you,what i mean is that, my signals would be in 5mins, 15mins,1hr and 4hrs.so i would like to know which TF is comfortable for you,thanks,more pips to all.
1 hr could be an ideal way to start with...

Has

Willks, having checked your entry point for eur you were almost there I entered sell possition @ 1.3387 with 50pips sl and 50 target. Target hit @ 1.3337.

Nice forcast for the first time I thing was lucky as the breakout accurd

Has

Willks. Waiting for your next signal. My predication is eur/gbp 1.86 short I will be entering short only if it breaks the level (1.86) 50sl and 30tp

sreesimha

Hi Willks- Would you be able to put in the signal time in your indications please in EST or GMT if possible next to buy or sell values. Are you planning on a 4 hour or a one hour signal indications .I could check updates based on that.

Thanks,

Sree.

willks

hi

hi

ok, one thing i would do is state the time frames each signal would be based on, cos it would be on 4hrs,1hr and 15mins, so for every time frame, i would tell you the exit,but if you would be trading 1hr and 15mins with me then i need you to add me on your yahoo id, so i could get to you regarding exit and entring as quick as possible.my id is:willks2k3@yahoo.com, and please also drop me a mail so i would know you id.why i said this is because,it may take a while to post exit and entring using this post, but i guess tru our id, it would be much faster,which means depending on the tf you choose,i would expect you to be online unless you're trading my higher time frame such as 4hrs and 1day.thanks.

willks

hi

hi

sorry i sent you guys the signal late,i actually did not send the first sell signal i got at 1am GMT+1 and the signal i sent came in late too cos i wanted you guys to enter a sell at 1.3248, but it was not posting when i wanted to send it, that was why you saw it at 1.3235,thus i would advocate again you guys add me to your yahoo id with my id no. of willks2k3@yahoo.com cos this week, i guess eu would go to 1.27-1.25,so let's make the best of it.you can take your profit now or close some of your trades and let the other ride.more pips to all.

willks

hi

hi

i would like to know which other pairs you would like signal in,but i prefer ej and gu, but let me know what you guys think.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi willks,
thanks so much for helping everyone here. If you don't mind, may i ask for a high level overview of your trading methods and strategies?

Thank you.

willks

hi

hi

sorry everyone, i had some little difficulties with my system,but it's been fix.i hope to post some signals soon,when i get them.

willks

hi guys,sorry i've been kind of busy,that's why i have not posted any signal,but i would like all to have a little part of my reversal system.
currency:eur/usd and eur/jpy
time frame:30mins and 1hr

entry:eek:nce you have a little trend,look for two candles to have the same low in a downtrend or the same high in an uptrend then enter a buy when you have the same low and a sell when you have the same high.
stop loss should be 30-40pips while tp should be 80-100pips.
sorry cant post the chart here

willks

signal is back

signal is back

Hello !l would be sending signals once again on four pairs,sorry for the abscence

axl

re: fx signals

re: fx signals

Hi willks..are u still sending out signals? why not setup a skype forum? plase advise..thanks

zuut

Have been with these guys for some time, extremely decent and no over promising and very reasonable fee. Daily trading signals and medium trading signals. Good combo of fundamental and techn analysis.

Rely heavily on internal mathematical models.

one to one coaching