one to one coaching

FX Splitter

bellduke

I made my own sets. Does anyone else still uses the splitter? Any idea how to improve trade?
Here is the set for the AUDUSD pair.

igor199

It places individual trades at fixed intervals of time. When the next time slot occurs, Fx Splitter will place a new trade, or close an existing trade, or do both, or do nothing, according to the in-build trading algorithm and the current market conditions. Fx Splitter is a martingale trader.

- please understand money management with this systm

no logic. worries me.

Capella

VIP Member
It places individual trades at fixed intervals of time. When the next time slot occurs, Fx Splitter will place a new trade, or close an existing trade, or do both, or do nothing, according to the in-build trading algorithm and the current market conditions. Fx Splitter is a martingale trader.

no logic. worries me.
Yes, as stated on the vendor's website, this EA is a Grid-Martingale type of EA.

bellduke

Fx Splitter is a martingale trader.

no logic. worries me.
Yes it's true, it's martingale. But it is not deadly :) It's just one of the possible strategies for forex. Personally, I do this EA is profitable, every month I take about $ 300 in cash to each account, I have 4 accounts with the advisor in 2 different brokers.
MM is very simple, for every 0.01 Lot 10k deposit.

bellduke

This is a new set for EURJPY adapted to version 4.01

EURJPY 10k

EURJPY 15k

bellduke

It seems to be, on your facebook, a dangerous martingale!
You can keep this EA.:eek:
You do not like cats? You just do not know how to cook them :p
I invested 475$, withdraw 929$ = 454$ net income, even if tomorrow my account is down.
EA as a shovel, just a tool, you can dig yourself a swimming pool in the yard, or a grave. The main thing to know how to use it properly.

bellduke

After the upgrade advisor to version 5.0 the opportunity to make sets with lower drawdown. For the most safe trade I propose to trade in one account is not more than 4 pairs with low correlation between them. Data on the correlation will take from here
For the first couple of select portfolio AUDCAD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, GBPCHF.

If you combine BT on stories in the analyzer strategies we get a picture
You must be registered for see images attach

viltsu

After the upgrade advisor to version 5.0 the opportunity to make sets with lower drawdown. For the most safe trade I propose to trade in one account is not more than 4 pairs with low correlation between them. Data on the correlation will take from here
For the first couple of select portfolio AUDCAD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, GBPCHF.

If you combine BT on stories in the analyzer strategies we get a picture

Is this EDU or real retail version of the splitter?

one to one coaching