one to one coaching

FX Splitter

4words

In detailed statement I see all inputs, I see that spacing is not fixed by pips, but by time - every hour. I see lot increase index and etc.
In some free time I will make similar to it, but I am not very excited to make/run martingale EA's.

Mirkosak

In detailed statement I see all inputs, I see that spacing is not fixed by pips, but by time - every hour. I see lot increase index and etc.
In some free time I will make similar to it, but I am not very excited to make/run martingale EA's.
Have you managed to find the entrie logic? ... Looks like is based in 28 MA for trigger and 56 MA for trend, but there are some details that are not easy to find.

4words

Have you managed to find the entrie logic? ... Looks like is based in 28 MA for trigger and 56 MA for trend, but there are some details that are not easy to find.
Not yet.
How I am finding by what are trading is simple: looking to statement I mark 10-20 enter places/trades on chart, then add indicators (default/standard/custom), and search which fit and so on...
But again: I don't believe this EA is safe, because it doesn't have news filter, spike filter and so on. (pure martingale EA)

bellduke

Continuing the theme with conservative portfolios based not correlates with each other couples.
Portfolio 2. AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDCAD, CHFJPY

And the overall picture in the analyzer strategies
You must be registered for see images attach

Sets and backtest as an attachment.
If you are not satisfied with the yield you can do 2 things:
1. Reduce the value of the index AutoMMEquity.
2. Begin with the start-up capital is less than the recommended.
The second approach is better, because you risk less money but with the conditions that you remember - if you start a serious movement in the market and accordingly will drawdown - you have the means to raise the deposit.

bellduke

Portfolio 3. AUDJPY, EURUSD, GBPCAD, NZDCHF

4words

I gues I got the trading logic.
One question left:
bellduke, this EA is trading "ONE DIRECTION ONLY" ?

bellduke

I gues I got the trading logic.
One question left:
bellduke, this EA is trading "ONE DIRECTION ONLY" ?
Yes, One direction only.

New set fot NZDUSD the replacement of the portfolio 1

The best option to change the set - set Flag_Stop = TRUE, after the closing of all transactions put a new set.

bellduke

The last of a series of conservative portfolio
Kit_4 AUDCHF, EURCAD, GBPUSD, USDJPY

4words

Yes, One direction only.

New set fot NZDUSD the replacement of the portfolio 1

The best option to change the set - set Flag_Stop = TRUE, after the closing of all transactions put a new set.
Understood. Thank for Your answer. I continue working on it.
It's possible to do it, I am in a half way.
By the way please tell me what for what years period this is chart is? 2008-2012?
What is profit factory? Max DD?

4words

hi 4 words,
could you tell us the trading logic ?
i'm very interested by this ea
thks
I'm still working into it.
The main point is not enter point, but how to control time spacing to enter as later as it's possible to 'miss the fall'.

bellduke

Understood. Thank for Your answer. I continue working on it.
It's possible to do it, I am in a half way.
By the way please tell me what for what years period this is chart is? 2008-2012?
What is profit factory? Max DD?
I'm so sorry, I forgot to attach the file

4words

I'm so sorry, I forgot to attach the file
Thank You for Your file.
Try LotMultiplier=1.3 | minimum_spacing=15 | Profit= 12 (without trail)
more filter is needed than just simple MA. News filter is needed too.
If You can program and have mq4 I offer to do this.

bellduke

Ok, with conservative accounts sorted out. Put 4x4 let them work, important not to forget to pay on time VPS.
Now let's combine 16 sets in one run, but the initial deposit will be increased to 20k and AuutoMMEquity x 2 in each set. Got this picture, is not conservative, but not fatal.

The files do not share, just combine them of the 4 previous sets.

bellduke

Here's a new idea of ​​how to expand trade through FX Splitter.
We divide the 24 hours into 3 periods - the first - Asia (with closing NY by opening London), 2nd - London (with the opening of the London session opening session NY) 3rd - NY (NY entire session).
What do we give it? We will do three different sets for 3 different sessions for each pair, so on the same trend, we can work out 3 times :) as an additional plus we try to "adjust" for each session, under its movements, jumps, gaps and etc.
Portfolios will be on the same principle as the series Kit, with a small addition - the initial deposit and MM each pair will double, trigger off new pyramids MaxDD_Stop / MaxDD_Release put 5/2.

philippe5

Here's a new idea of ​​how to expand trade through FX Splitter.
We divide the 24 hours into 3 periods - the first - Asia (with closing NY by opening London), 2nd - London (with the opening of the London session opening session NY) 3rd - NY (NY entire session).
What do we give it? We will do three different sets for 3 different sessions for each pair, so on the same trend, we can work out 3 times :) as an additional plus we try to "adjust" for each session, under its movements, jumps, gaps and etc.
Portfolios will be on the same principle as the series Kit, with a small addition - the initial deposit and MM each pair will double, trigger off new pyramids MaxDD_Stop / MaxDD_Release put 5/2.
Demo account is dead!!!
Burn out!

one to one coaching