(Share) FX VEVOM PRO ELITE TRADING FORMULA

dmnik

FX VEVOM PRO
ELITE TRADING FORMULA

FX VENOM PRO is a brand new trading formula designed for making maximum profit from major and minor trends. It provides the most advanced trading technology that allows you to take advantage of very accurate market predictions.
FX VENOM PRO catches very fast and profitable price movements and gives you an easy BUY/ SELL signals. Our software provides 3 way alert feature, so that you will never miss a trade. Every trading signal is very carefully verified by the system to produce only the highest probability trades.
FX VENOM PRO has been equipped with everything any trader could think of. You don’t have to be a professional to use it, just load the indicator on your chart and start catching pips right away.

Attachments

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
I like this guy "dmnik" due to his remarkable posts, on the other hand, dmnik has played very good part in unique indicators sharing on wwi, I have also seen dmnik on other forms but he shared a lot only on wwi forum, Mr. Dmnik very very thankx for you every remarkable post for wwi members...

Farazi

Banned Users
FX VEVOM PRO with templets
Thanks AhmedJohar for all your contributions. You gave all the completed fxvenom pro along with market scanner which was needed. I knew there was a missing tpl file but I did not know about the market scanner file which was also needed to scan the market. I see you have some really good indicators posted too in the indicators threads. Dmnik thank you too. You started this thread.
[automerge]1545962376[/automerge]
AhmedJohar unfortunately, there are two good indicators on mql5.com that I am waiting for is A2SR and Price Action. A2SR is a better version of Logic Day Trading which we have here on this forum. If you guys can find those two indicators these would be best for trading.

Farazi

Banned Users
As I suspected forex venom Pro is another piece of crappy indicator. Guys look at SR level indicators, trendline breakouts etc. These are best indicators. Rest are all useless. Forex market works on these swings and SR levels. Thanks you all for all your wonderful contributions. You give me more ideas to confirm my suspicions that these indicators are being sold to con people out of their money. I would rather pay for something that works but unfortunately they charge a lot to try out their software which irritates me.