one to one coaching

(Share) FX VEVOM PRO ELITE TRADING FORMULA

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Mr. krisver, trading is not based on one single indicator or on one news event, try to use multiple indicators to refine your trading, further more, if you trade news then always trade when you are very clear about any news event, otherwise be patient and see the fight of buyers and sellers and when the fight ends then find reversal with ma 20 on 30 mint tf, it is 90% accurate strategy which i am saying, i know it is time taking but very helping, nowadays i am using black dog trading system with thunder bolt, my winning ratio is more than 85%, i made 12 trades 2 in loss and 10 in profit, my average winning pip is 15 to 20, i trade twice a day.

Farazi

Banned Users
Does anyone know what the hell is this ? is it related to Vevom pro ?

You must be registered for see images
This is market scanner for different pairs. An assumption that if every time frame is in buy or sell your trade will suceed. Haha a very big joke on innocent people who buy their crap.

ahmadjohar

Does anyone know what the hell is this ? is it related to Vevom pro ?

You must be registered for see images
I have used it. the trick to it is: when it gives you a signal you must confirm with your other indicators for example stochastic settings 9, 3, 3, and support & resistance plus the trend on the higher timeframe, once you have these confirmations sync with the signal then it is a winning trade with high probability. so, in other words, it is good but not by itself.

one to one coaching