(Share) FX VEVOM PRO ELITE TRADING FORMULA

Thanks AhmedJohar for all your contributions. You gave all the completed fxvenom pro along with market scanner which was needed. I knew there was a missing tpl file but I did not know about the market scanner file which was also needed to scan the market. I see you have some really good indicators posted too in the indicators threads. Dmnik thank you too. You started this thread.
Post automatically merged:

AhmedJohar unfortunately, there are two good indicators on mql5.com that I am waiting for is A2SR and Price Action. A2SR is a better version of Logic Day Trading which we have here on this forum. If you guys can find those two indicators these would be best for trading.
ii have search for A2SR for days but no luck , i will keep sreching once i find it i will definitely post here

Thanks AhmedJohar for all your contributions. You gave all the completed fxvenom pro along with market scanner which was needed. I knew there was a missing tpl file but I did not know about the market scanner file which was also needed to scan the market. I see you have some really good indicators posted too in the indicators threads. Dmnik thank you too. You started this thread.

AhmedJohar unfortunately, there are two good indicators on mql5.com that I am waiting for is A2SR and Price Action. A2SR is a better version of Logic Day Trading which we have here on this forum. If you guys can find those two indicators these would be best for trading.
ii have search for A2SR for days but no luck , i will keep sreching once i find it i will definitely post here

Farazi

Thanks Ahmed, I know you will and we shall all look for something similar to it. As all these indicators even after recofirming it will give false results and loosing real money is not fun. I have tried these indicators on various laptops for reconfirmation on demo accounts and unfortunately they all come up with significant losses after sometime. There are so many good reviews on those indicators but I know they are all fake users and a big scam for traders.

tits

Thanks Ahmed, I know you will and we shall all look for something similar to it. As all these indicators even after recofirming it will give false results and loosing real money is not fun. I have tried these indicators on various laptops for reconfirmation on demo accounts and unfortunately they all come up with significant losses after sometime. There are so many good reviews on those indicators but I know they are all fake users and a big scam for traders.
So you are a living tester of indicators?

Did it make you a profitable trader?

tits

I am only getting success due to proper TA analysis and Money management, Some indis help too,
Are you really successful??

Yet you are still testing all this indicators you say are crap?

Are you portraying yourself to be a guru here?

Prove your so called success

Farazi

Are you really successful??

Yet you are still testing all this indicators you say are crap?

Are you portraying yourself to be a guru here?

Prove your so called success
I don't have to prove anything to you. Yes I still state most of these indicators are crap with false results. Without proper technical analysis, fundamental analysis and MM, one can't succeed in this forex business. All these so called expert advisors sold commercially and indicators are just crap. I do use a combo of some indicators too as one single indicator does not confirm any trade.

tits

I don't have to prove anything to you. Yes I still state most of these indicators are crap with false results. Without proper technical analysis, fundamental analysis and MM, one can't succeed in this forex business. All these so called expert advisors sold commercially and indicators are just crap. I do use a combo of some indicators too as one single indicator does not confirm any trade.
If you said all are crap, can you create a better one yourself?

Then why act like a wise man or guru here.
If you dont have anything to prove?

If all are crap, then can you do a better one?
You are the smartest GURU in WWI who just talks but cant walk.

vitalfx

Mr. krisver, trading is not based on one single indicator or on one news event, try to use multiple indicators to refine your trading, further more, if you trade news then always trade when you are very clear about any news event, otherwise be patient and see the fight of buyers and sellers and when the fight ends then find reversal with ma 20 on 30 mint tf, it is 90% accurate strategy which i am saying, i know it is time taking but very helping, nowadays i am using black dog trading system with thunder bolt, my winning ratio is more than 85%, i made 12 trades 2 in loss and 10 in profit, my average winning pip is 15 to 20, i trade twice a day.

if you have good one share with us, say any thing is easy to others but fulfill your any word is difficult...show us your best now do not hide yourself mr. krisver

Mr. krisver, trading is not based on one single indicator or on one news event, try to use multiple indicators to refine your trading, further more, if you trade news then always trade when you are very clear about any news event, otherwise be patient and see the fight of buyers and sellers and when the fight ends then find reversal with ma 20 on 30 mint tf, it is 90% accurate strategy which i am saying, i know it is time taking but very helping, nowadays i am using black dog trading system with thunder bolt, my winning ratio is more than 85%, i made 12 trades 2 in loss and 10 in profit, my average winning pip is 15 to 20, i trade twice a day.

if you have good one share with us, say any thing is easy to others but fulfill your any word is difficult...show us your best now do not hide yourself mr. krisver
what will i show you? i did not say anything.

Maybe you can show. If you have a system that is more than 85% winrate
in long term, then you must be better that the best traders on the planet.
Care to show your myfxbook?

Does anyone know what the hell is this ? is it related to Vevom pro ?

I have used it. the trick to it is: when it gives you a signal you must confirm with your other indicators for example stochastic settings 9, 3, 3, and support & resistance plus the trend on the higher timeframe, once you have these confirmations sync with the signal then it is a winning trade with high probability. so, in other words, it is good but not by itself.