one to one coaching

FxBrilliance

Hello, I tried to download from this link and it allowed me ti use the 4 EA but the library dll file said it was currupt . I would not download. Thanks anyway for trying to help with this EA

Hello, I tried to download from this link and it allowed me ti use the 4 EA but the library dll file said it was currupt . I would not download. Thanks anyway for trying to help with this EA
it working for me. which broker have u use. this ea not
compatible with ECN broker

I am useing FIGFX, they are not ecn. My problem is when I download the DLL files are not allowed to download. System tell me they are corrupt. I will try downloading again and see what happens.

How is the EA working for You? does it seem promising?

C

cfanfx

The expert review on this robot is really bad

The expert review on this robot is really bad

please beware.

thanks

I am running this from last one week and got 75% hit rate till today. I will keep it running for few more weeks before I go live with this one.

Anybody else using this?

S

swissforex

let's try this one tooooo

let's try this one tooooo

I am running this from last one week and got 75% hit rate till today. I will keep it running for few more weeks before I go live with this one.

Anybody else using this?
Have you tested in Real?

I'm gonna give it a try

I'll update here

lat

Fx Brilliance

Fx Brilliance

Big loss on USD/JYP $533.39 on 1.0 lot, April8, other pairs are making profits between $11 to $40. We need to try which pairs are more profitable.

S

swissforex

my results

my results

Big loss on USD/JYP $533.39 on 1.0 lot, April8, other pairs are making profits between $11 to $40. We need to try which pairs are more profitable.
from my backtests,it seems the best pairs are eurusd and gbpusd

I'll make you know about my forward test in the next week

H

hermes

Robots testings

Robots testings

I tested different download of FX Brilliance EA but it didn't trade, got frozen! Many cheap EAs do it. Looks like it is first sign of scam EAs. I have good testing experience with Opto123, Ai FX Robot, Swiss Accu and last with FX Cash Rocket (complicated password, difficult to crack).
Hermes

C

cfanfx

please need help FOREXBRILLANCE

please need help FOREXBRILLANCE

anybody with this EA should kindly help attached on the forum here as the ziddu link is given error message.

Thanks for your anticipate cooperation

one to one coaching