Aurix Exchange

**FxC@shFlow**EA used by my fund manager

Dear all,

Attach is an EA used by my fund manager which charge a profit sharing of 20% of the profit that made.
And also have to pay the VPS service myself!!!

So far have use it on live acc for 3 months and and generate a 10% of the capital.
Now the service is OFF and all left is and EA with DLL file
Trade only USD JPY.
Can someone edu it and share?
May many pips with us:D

Let discuss then strategy used when someone educated it, not now:)

BTW, i relook into the profit sharing i pay(cos i already close the MT4 acc which i not in used already, so i cannot retrieve all the transaction data), actually its come to about 20% months and not 10% instead.:cool:

I think its really worth to look into the code

newbee

Here is the decompiled version, but still not educated!
Original version, with "dll" is also included.

You must be registered for see images attach

stovedude

Sorry about the delay. You just need to yell a little louder sometimes around here. I have eliminated the dll completely and other restrictions. Please check it out first. Seems to work on BT fine. Please share profitable settings.

Attachments

• FX Cashflow Version 1.00.mq4
    91.2 KB · Views: 1

teapeak

Sorry about the delay. You just need to yell a little louder sometimes around here. I have eliminated the dll completely and other restrictions. Please check it out first. Seems to work on BT fine. Please share profitable settings.

Hello, I tried it to backtest but received error message Alert: DLLs are disabled. EA can not run.
I didnt copy the dll file to library folder because as you mentioned you made rid of it.
any idea? But in real it places orders so I dont know...if my TF H1 is ok for it or need to change....

fxknight

Let discuss then strategy used when someone educated it, not now:)

BTW, i relook into the profit sharing i pay(cos i already close the MT4 acc which i not in used already, so i cannot retrieve all the transaction data), actually its come to about 20% months and not 10% instead.:cool:

I think its really worth to look into the code

Good thing management was stopped. It would have blown your account. It is Martingdale.

chuskas

Good thing management was stopped. It would have blown your account. It is Martingdale.
Dear friends, I think that this terrible fear against "martingale" is unjustified: If you have an "edge" in your system, that is, if your system with constant positions has more wins than loses, then the martingale can be a perfect way of getting greater benefits, in much less time.

But if your system is a loser, no betting strategy can convert it in a winning one.

So the problem is not the martingale, but the system.

Regards.

stovedude

Hello, I tried it to backtest but received error message Alert: DLLs are disabled. EA can not run.
I didnt copy the dll file to library folder because as you mentioned you made rid of it.
any idea? But in real it places orders so I dont know...if my TF H1 is ok for it or need to change....
That error just means you don't have the Allow DLL imports box checked. I deleted that check in this version, because it's no longer needed anyway. Yes, it does seem to blow accounts on BT. There are a few parameters to optimize, but I haven't tried them.

Attachments

• FX Cashflow Version 1.00.mq4
    91.2 KB · Views: 0

pleyades

dear all,

attach is an ea used by my fund manager which charge a profit sharing of 20% of the profit that made.
And also have to pay the vps service myself!!!

So far have use it on live acc for 3 months and and generate a 10% of the capital.
Now the service is off and all left is and ea with dll file
trade only usd jpy.
Can someone edu it and share?
May many pips with us:d

usd / jpy that timefrime?

What means these:

extern double Pairs = 1.0;

???

and this one have I to set 0 or 100 to disable it?

extern double PercentCutoff = 50.0;

thanks

Hi :)

I've have made a little modified version of cash flow, version 1.01, posted below. (v.1.01 from v.1.00 change only for the distance of pips:
original for usdjpy:
string gs_264 = "12,25,50";
string gs_272 = "25,50,100";
v1.01 for gbpusd:
string gs_264 = "25,25,50";
string gs_272 = "25,50,80";)

This is a graph on gbpusd m5 with this version:

No errors on BT, BUT IT OPENS ONLY SELL ORDER, NEVER BUY ORDERS, WHY? (there was a problem also with the "original"version) ...It is an ea only sell? I don't think so..

version 1.01

Stovedude can you add at this version a NEWS FILTER and also fix the buy order problem?? (maybe It will be sample....maybe there's a "false" value, that must be "true")

Pipster

Hi :)

I've have made a little modified version of cash flow, version 1.01, posted below. (v.1.01 from v.1.00 change only for the distance of pips:
original for usdjpy:
string gs_264 = "12,25,50";
string gs_272 = "25,50,100";
v1.01 for gbpusd:
string gs_264 = "25,25,50";
string gs_272 = "25,50,80";)

This is a graph on gbpusd m5 with this version:

No errors on BT, BUT IT OPENS ONLY SELL ORDER, NEVER BUY ORDERS, WHY? (there was a problem also with the "original"version) ...It is an ea only sell? I don't think so..

version 1.01

Stovedude can you add at this version a NEWS FILTER and also fix the buy order problem?? (maybe It will be sample....maybe there's a "false" value, that must be "true")

It could be that it only trades on retraces which can be a great stratgey if the EA has effective filters on bull markets.

firion78

Hi 823,

I happen to know a bit of history on this EA, it is developed by a singapore company that only works on usdjpy.

The strategy of this EA is that if you look at the monthly chart of usdjpy, you will realised that it is a downward trend since 2007. Hence this EA only do sell, it is correct that there is no buy.

Thanks for educating this ea.

Cheers

stovedude

What means these:

extern double Pairs = 1.0;

???

and this one have I to set 0 or 100 to disable it?

extern double PercentCutoff = 50.0;

thanks
Apparently, you can divide your equity into different pairs with this EA using the Pairs setting, so it was obviously used with multiple pairs at one point. Perhaps they settled on just the one. The PercentCutoff is the emergency SL setting. If your loss reaches this percent of the balance, it will close all trades. If you set EmergencySL to false, it will ignore this. Here is a version with more externalized parameters.
BTW, it does have a BUY function, and by default, it should buy when all CCI(14) values from M5 to H1 are above 0, and have 0 open orders.

Attachments

• FX Cashflow Version 1.01.mq4
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Stovedude for educating the EA.

Its been long time since i used the EA. If i remember correctly, the percent cut off is where the EA will close all the trade if its hit its value.
Let say percentcuttoff=20, the EA still cls all trade when the balance draw below 20% of the total fund.

As for the emergency stop loss, they ask us just put to false. Its critical if we use our own PC where the connection is loss. Its will close all trade. As we all use VPS, there little chance for the connection lost. Also not advicesible since if the martingale is working, suddenly our MT4 crash, its cls all our trade and make a loss instead.

firion78 is right with its story.

As for the buy, they said they have disable it, stovedude. Mayb its somewhere in the code where they disable it.

As for the extern double pairs=1.0,
i cant recall what its for.

TF=1H

OK...It do trade on live but not on FXopen. Said volumn invalide, error 130.... I think most probably is because ECN. Best remedy, just change to other non ecn broker

Aurix Exchange