(Req) FXGLOW Smart Trader & Smart Filter

#2
This indicator is found in the MQL5 marketplace.
It cannot be shared because it will only work in your computer

Anyway a good find. seems interesting!
 

mjjam

Member
WwI Memebr
#5
college_girl;n2345438 said:
This indicator is found in the MQL5 marketplace.
It cannot be shared because it will only work in your computer

Anyway a good find. seems interesting!
Who said?
So if i buy this indicator i cannot share here?
 

Attachments

peep

New member
#6
mjjam;n2345588 said:
Who said?
So if i buy this indicator i cannot share here?
Every product in the MQL5 works on the computer and your MQL5 account.
It is pointless to share indicators because they wont work...
And you risk your MQL5 account to be banned meaning all your purchsed products will be gone.

Doing illegal activities that violates MQL5 Terms is bad.
Just like a member here who was banned by MQL5 and not allowed to post products and buy products again.

I asked this to their support. I gave you my warning :)
 

mjjam

Member
WwI Memebr
#8
peep;n2345606 said:
Every product in the MQL5 works on the computer and your MQL5 account.
It is pointless to share indicators because they wont work...
And you risk your MQL5 account to be banned meaning all your purchsed products will be gone.

Doing illegal activities that violates MQL5 Terms is bad.
Just like a member here who was banned by MQL5 and not allowed to post products and buy products again.

I asked this to their support. I gave you my warning :)
I See. anyway ty
 

mehmeh

Member
WwI Memebr
#17
college_girl;n2345438 said:
This indicator is found in the MQL5 marketplace.
It cannot be shared because it will only work in your computer

Anyway a good find. seems interesting!
yes it cant be shared. I tried but it does not load
 
Top