(Req) FXGLOW Smart Trader & Smart Filter

4xambition

WwI Memebr
"Jealous" is what i Heard..Do Not even try to Trade the FX-Max Indicator_81.00 free gift..(posted on our Site.. It is worthless, except for the Trend Indicator) go Ahead and purchase the FX-Glow Indy..Got an email from Pepper, Oct_1st, all USA have to Quit..I read Too Many Bad Reviews about Tradersway Broker, does anybody know a good 500-to-1 leverage Broker? Need 500-to-1 to subscribe to FX-Glow Signals_30.00 per mo. read Trade Log, that Trader is smart, could make more than 50% per mo, "If" his wanted to..Thx. Vladx! I "worked" that FX-Max Indy out on Demo, No!!

Hi guys, can all who use fxglow , to tell here in tread, how long time they use this system ( weeks months), and what is your profit by now ( example if youse 5 months tell each month how much profit or lose made. Thank you

Also pls what is accuracy for all those ( weeks, monhts) and DD so we can know more info about this indicator so the others who wanna buy to compare it wti those who already use it. Thx

pink

realfxtradermak;n2347811 said:
Also pls what is accuracy for all those ( weeks, monhts) and DD so we can know more info about this indicator so the others who wanna buy to compare it wti those who already use it. Thx
I have around 75% Winrate

London Session only, M15, Major Pairs
Combine Smart Trader (Buy on MQL5) & Smart Filter (The developer gives)
Avoid Red Flag News

Sometimes i use Major Support/Resistance for further confirmation

gannwd

WwI Memebr
pink;n2347835 said:
I have around 75% Winrate

London Session only, M15, Major Pairs
Combine Smart Trader (Buy on MQL5) & Smart Filter (The developer gives)
Avoid Red Flag News

Sometimes i use Major Support/Resistance for further confirmation
Thanks. A support/resistance indicator is good confirmation to any system

watsone

WwI Memebr
I have checked out the customer reviews on FxGlow's website,some of them claim in an update of their review later on,you only get the smart filter free if they leave a good review on the initial product Smart Trader Maybe one of the members here who have purchased the system can confirm if this is indeed the case or otherwise

Last edited:

pink

watsone;n2348050 said:
I have checked out the customer reviews on FxGlow's website,some of them claim in an update of their review later on,you only get the smart filter free if they leave a good review on the initial product Smart Trader Maybe one of the members here who have purchased the system can confirm if this is indeed the case or otherwise
I bought it.
I got the Smart Filter because i gave good review
The indicator really deserved a good review because it is profitable.
Is is even profitable when combined with smart filter which they give me

You can still get it without a review,
She will require some screenshots of MQL5 receipt

gannwd

WwI Memebr
pink;n2348057 said:
I bought it.
I got the Smart Filter because i gave good review
The indicator really deserved a good review because it is profitable.
Is is even profitable when combined with smart filter which they give me

You can still get it without a review,
She will require some screenshots of MQL5 receipt

Good, update us with your trades