one to one coaching

(Req) FXGLOW Smart Trader & Smart Filter

roddy321

can someone share the indicator the smart trader as i have smart filter but need the other indicator someone plz share thanks

shivi24aggarwal

hello all,
I have recd the fx glow indicator and password.

but I am not getting buy sell signals on the charts and not also tp and sl

only downside histogram are their kindly help

ben agham

Banned Users
hello all,
I have recd the fx glow indicator and password.

but I am not getting buy sell signals on the charts and not also tp and sl

only downside histogram are their kindly help

the histogram is free.
But the buy and sell signals are not.
You need to buy it

trustyct

Screw that. I paid only $29 lifetime and got me a ton better results that that. How in the world can people charge $250 for an indi.

roddy321

I paid $297 for the system but after 2 weeks the system failed for me. so i ask vendor for refund and got my money back

livepips

I paid $297 for the system but after 2 weeks the system failed for me. so i ask vendor for refund and got my money back
Even with the smart filter it failed you?
[automerge]1548828161[/automerge]
I thought there was quite some success stories regarding this.

roddy321

the smart filter. and smart trader indicator failed. for me. big loses. the stop loses outweighs the profits.

babashemi

Screw that. I paid only $29 lifetime and got me a ton better results that that. How in the world can people charge $250 for an indi.

you meant the and indicator makes more profit than FXGlow stuff ?

shed more light on this please.

Thank you.

glou

its good that they gave moneyback. means they are legit.
[automerge]1548836791[/automerge]
you meant the and indicator makes more profit than FXGlow stuff ?

shed more light on this please.

Thank you.
looks like this guy is promoting another website, setting up a scam

livepips

At least they refund you the money. I was considering to buy the system but then decided to request for their free smart filter to play around first. Sent in the request on their official request form which says i will receive the indicator in 15 mins which never came. Sent an email to enquire but no reply as well. So with no response, i began to wonder what if i had bought the system and needed their support? Thus i withheld my purchase.

one to one coaching