one to one coaching

(Req) FXGLOW Smart Trader & Smart Filter

glou

At least they refund you the money. I was considering to buy the system but then decided to request for their free smart filter to play around first. Sent in the request on their official request form which says i will receive the indicator in 15 mins which never came. Sent an email to enquire but no reply as well. So with no response, i began to wonder what if i had bought the system and needed their support? Thus i withheld my purchase.

I got the smart filter easily.
I just provided what they asked (name, email and contact on the form)

Its nice to hear that there are vendors offering moneyback. There are only a few these days. They must be 100% legit!

A moneyback can also mean that they dont need our money because they are already rich using their system.

Maybe this is also why they dont give the free filter to everyone, because they dont need to.

These was sold on MQL5 before, but on MQL5 there is no moneyback.
Selling it outside allowed them to give moneyback which is very good for us.

Sounds fair

livepips

Its nice to hear that there are vendors offering moneyback. There are only a few these days. They must be 100% legit!

A moneyback can also mean that they dont need our money because they are already rich using their system.

Maybe this is also why they dont give the free filter to everyone, because they dont need to.

Sounds fair
Are you using the system? If so profitable for you?

bubbles

Sounds fair
Looks like your correct...I checked their website

You cant just buy indicator. You need to ask for them.

I booked a call with them and they said limited copies available because they dont need to sell it to many people.

Maybe they already sold a LOT of copies or they are already rich using the system that is why they dont need money

one to one coaching