one to one coaching

Fxloophole

devonfgu

I am strange why the commercial EA almost have the same advertising style in its web site, I wonder the advertisment whether build from same author....:confused:

techboy

I am strange why the commercial EA almost have the same advertising style in its web site, I wonder the advertisment whether build from same author....:confused:
Simple yet it seems a good system? but this must be tested on live data, to check if it re-paint or not. If its not then definitely a profitable system.

I will try the manual strategy, not the EA type.

trader78

Hi, Just saw the sales page is the same as Forex Cash Bot (utimo) with the same upsell scam. did one of us here in the forum tested it through out?

because forex cashbot ultimo has made no trade as fare as it has been installed and could not get in toutch with the reseller " certainly too busy to sell this new product :rolleyes::D:D"

because one programmer group build all of the expert of forex and all of them are the same,very of them are like fapturbo scalper and another are martingale based and gambling.............:mad::mad::eek:

one to one coaching