fxmarketleaders.com - Scam Signal Proivder read review on TradeComplaint

slonmd

fxmarketleaders.com - Scam Signal Proivder read review on TradeComplaint

I lost $700 by using fxmarketleaders.com Signals. I have all the screenshot with me to paste here. They provide free signals which are use for nothing. They dont show Stop loss of all trades on thier home page for more such review Visit TradeComplaint Com

freddieforex

Banned Users
Let me ask a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1) How long did you demo the signal service before you traded live with them?
2) Did you do research on the company to see if anyone had issues with them prior to your demo trading?
3) Have you researched the company on forexpeacearmy's website first?
4) Have you checked to see if they are a legit business?
5) Did you talk to a company representative about your issue after you lost your money?
I can continue but I think you caught my flow of concerns.

Let me give you some advice... Don't do any business with any company that has a cheap website that looks like they threw it together in one afternoon. You should file a dispute on forexpeacearmy's website my friend.

slonmd

forexsignal.com - Worst Signal Services read review on TradeComplaint Com

forexsignal.com - Worst Signal Services read review on TradeComplaint Com

I lost $700 by using fxmarketleaders.com Signals. I have all the screenshot with me to paste here. They provide free signals which are use for nothing. They dont show Stop loss of all trades on thier home page for more such review Visit TradeComplaint Com

I had a subscription with these company for 12 days, actually 9.5 days because they include the weekends.I recieved very few trading signals, some where totally inaccurate, others were wishy washy! I do'nt think the company knows what they are doing read more review on TradeComplaint Com