hi

Hi !

This is new FX Pro Maker.
Code:
[/B]http://www.fxpromaker-advanced.com/[B]

Take it here:
Code:
[/B]http://depositfiles.com/files/44kyaovfk[B]
thank you sir i looking for gbpjpy expert that they send to whom buy it? have you gbpjpy?

Strange thing. The EA (multi pairs) does not work on backtests, but when I put it on my live-account, it opened trades.
(yes, with the dll-file from linkrink).

I let it trade now but have to send new funds to my account because it needs a minimum of 10k for 0.01 lots for one pair.
I would like to let it trade 4 pairs ----> I need 40k balance to be safe.

Giving thanks for shared files is a must, therefore I thank for the EAs and for the DLL.
But please think about the thanksgiving a bit.
When the forum grows and we get threads with 16 pages of "thank you very much for sharing" and on page 12 and page 15 some members try to discuss matters, it will be hard to read the discussions.
The forum will be cluttered with one-line-postings with "thank you", "thanks for sharing", "thanks for answering me", "Thanks for this and that".
Is that a good thing ?
Or is it clear for everybody that a shared EA is welcome and everybody who is downloading it is automatically thankfull for it .... and the forum will not be clustered ?

My idea for this: We have one central thread, a "Thank you" Thread, where all "thanks for sharing" are posted. Then the member or Admin who shares a file will get the deserved praise and is happy.

linkrink

Beware with this EA! Just one wrong trade & it could wipe out ur account, Juat supervise all of your trades and never let the wrong ones take away all your money out of your account. Close those wrong ones manually.

Beware with this EA! Just one wrong trade & it could wipe out ur account, Juat supervise all of your trades and never let the wrong ones take away all your money out of your account. Close those wrong ones manually.
That?s true.
The seller restricted backtesting to 7-20 December 09 because there it survives with 10k trading with 0.01 lots.
I removed the restrictions and backtested the EA, beginning in Jan09 and the 10k account was wiped out within days.
It needs a minimum of 30k trading with micro-lots to survive most months.
A very dangerous EA.

dudulalah

That?s true.
The seller restricted backtesting to 7-20 December 09 because there it survives with 10k trading with 0.01 lots.
I removed the restrictions and backtested the EA, beginning in Jan09 and the 10k account was wiped out within days.
It needs a minimum of 30k trading with micro-lots to survive most months.
A very dangerous EA.

can you post the ea with restrictions removed so we can see the performance too?

harshal1

Wondering

Wondering

I wonder that everybody here is looking at the EAs to make profit in Forex. But the truth is that i have used many of them in my trading life and already understood very well that manual trading is best,if we have a great system. I make more pips than those so-called Forex Gurus. Infact getting success in Forex is more than having 20+ years of experience in Citi Bank or Credit Suisse. Honestly speaking,its nowhere related.

Anyways, have a pip filled trading.

krish

Fx promaker settings

Fx promaker settings

CAN ANY ONE post the ea with restrictions removed AND THE SUCCESSFULL SETTINGS OF FX PROMAKER 2012 it will be very usefull for every traders
thanks in advance:)

r_a_u_l

Strange thing. The EA (multi pairs) does not work on backtests, but when I put it on my live-account, it opened trades.
(yes, with the dll-file from linkrink).

I let it trade now but have to send new funds to my account because it needs a minimum of 10k for 0.01 lots for one pair.
I would like to let it trade 4 pairs ----> I need 40k balance to be safe.

Giving thanks for shared files is a must, therefore I thank for the EAs and for the DLL.
But please think about the thanksgiving a bit.
When the forum grows and we get threads with 16 pages of "thank you very much for sharing" and on page 12 and page 15 some members try to discuss matters, it will be hard to read the discussions.
The forum will be cluttered with one-line-postings with "thank you", "thanks for sharing", "thanks for answering me", "Thanks for this and that".
Is that a good thing ?
Or is it clear for everybody that a shared EA is welcome and everybody who is downloading it is automatically thankfull for it .... and the forum will not be clustered ?

My idea for this: We have one central thread, a "Thank you" Thread, where all "thanks for sharing" are posted. Then the member or Admin who shares a file will get the deserved praise and is happy.
... or one could use the THANK button, just to the right of the QUOTE button... :)
... would that be enough?

boatran8

Hello,

Anyone can reupload the original files of FXPromaker Advanced 20.12 (non edu) and the working edu version ?

Capella

VIP Member
Hi,

Anyone can help to re-upload the EA & dll file to mediafire or megadownload. Thanks
Why upload to the cr@p-sites like mediafire or megadownload when there are real file sharing sites like...

...without any annoying ads, delayed timers for download and sign-up requests?

Use

...it's easier for all!

wwi212

hah ...good stuff , play it with the cent account for nothing to lose concept !!
if it has gain , take it !!
if it has lose , " Nothing to lose " it !!.

How much we need deposit so that our account is not wiped out ??

All martingale EA is " Nothing to lose " Robot !!! but we need the best Martingale robot that survival from years to years and has profit gain above 40 % per month with consideration for vps payment each month from your profit gain.

one to one coaching