Aurix Exchange

FxRobot

smk

anyone used this? Attached is an un-educated version. Wondering on others thoughts on this new fxrobot version as of Jan 2. Reading others results dont seem to bad however it has only been very short time frame!

Will need to be educated and attached to GBP/USD M1 it will automatically trade other pairs. Also rename it to FxRobot.ex4

Attachments

• FxRobot(4).ex4
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
I have it, this and other two versions but i don?t like them have small wins and large losses...

I asked the refund 3 days using it 170 pips negative results in total trades...:mad:

smk

master i agree with you however the new version which i posted has been doing well for the last few days. You may want to try it again. I wouldnt say great by any means but profitable since I loaded the new version.

vit007

anyone used this? Attached is an un-educated version. Wondering on others thoughts on this new fxrobot version as of Jan 2. Reading others results dont seem to bad however it has only been very short time frame!

Will need to be educated and attached to GBP/USD M1 it will automatically trade other pairs. Also rename it to FxRobot.ex4

2011.01.04 17:51:25 2009.01.22 00:00 FxRobot(4) GBPUSD,M1: Alert: EA not activated -> contact support

smk

this EA needs to be educated, should of put (req) in the title of this thread. My apologies. Can we get this EA educated so all can test? By the way I am some what new to this forum and wanted to say a happy New Years to all. This forum is fantastic and I look forward to contributing to this community,

thanks mods!

master i agree with you however the new version which i posted has been doing well for the last few days. You may want to try it again. I wouldnt say great by any means but profitable since I loaded the new version.

Hello,

I allready try it and it?s bad the same, don?t put this on your real account...
I have the statement that they send me of this week and it?s really bad...yesterday i lost more 45 pip?s in three days testing all versions and 3 very negative days

smk

I disagree that its bad, previous versions yes however this one is behaving better. Not great but better as mentioned. I have attached a live account which has been only trading with this bot the last couple days.

Attachments

• fxrobot-statement.JPG
    fxrobot-statement.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
I disagree that its bad, previous versions yes however this one is behaving better. Not great but better as mentioned. I have attached a live account which has been only trading with this bot the last couple days.

They send me a statement with few more trades, and negatives you had lucky, with all of this trades the results monday and thuesday are negatives in their statement if the USDCHF don?t save the day, tomorrow and after we will see..tell something later...
Balance up down up down down down, up and........down again.............

Sorry but not for me, good luck with this and becareful really with your account

Please update your feedback later thank you very much

smk

will do, it is small test account so not to concerned. Figured you would appreciate an account post rather than us going back and forth. Will post outcome later this week on how well it is doing or did.

sliffy

is the attached ea the same robot which performed extremely well for a few days on fpa???
it hasn't his own webstite so it has been removed from fpa... the developer has withdrawn a lot of money from his acc from time to time...
the equity curve was a "line"... trades were on gbpusd

for sale on this site:

Yes this is the same....Scam i thing.....
I have the robots and dont even close or similar with the performance in FPA...

smk

yes supposedly was the same as posted results as FPA but it is definitely not the case. This scalper is a break even at best. May not be worth anyone's time testing. Much better scalpers out there.

richbeachbabe

more about the FX Robot

more about the FX Robot

yes supposedly was the same as posted results as FPA but it is definitely not the case. This scalper is a break even at best. May not be worth anyone's time testing. Much better scalpers out there.

Has anyone made this to work? If not, what are the "much better scalpers" out there?

SMK, where did you buy this EA? I have been spammed and offered it via Liberty Reserve or Western Union for only $400, he shows the live acct where there are real withdrawals:

Login mt4 : 4096
Investor password: $1million
In Server put : 207.228.252.28:443

I've been watching it trade and it's remarkable.

But I'm not going to send someone money when there is no guarantee of what I'll receive and no way to get my money back.

There's a Plimus offering by a guy named Alfred Georgeson, who is the same person, some people say on other forums, that sells the $2k version and the FX Ninja for $1250....two exact cloned websites with the name Craig and Dominic, and probably even the same EA, because on both websites he uses the same mt4 login above.

Here's the Plimus place to see Alfred's website, it isn't even a real website:
He says he will give the FX Ninja as a freebie if you buy from him for $499. But he doesn't offer any live accts to login to and no proof of anything whatsoever.

However, I'm more tempted to buy from him because I can get a refund from Plimus if he delivers something that doesn't work on a live acct and doesn't trade well.

So what is anyone's experience with the FX Ninja and the FX Robot on live accts and where did you buy them? And for what price? I would rather not pay such an exhorbitant price but I want a version that works on live accts and for a reasonable price, or even for free if someone here can get it working.

I've been scouring the forums today about the FX Robot and some people say it's working great and some say it doesn't work on live accts. I suspect that it doesn't work on live accts because they downloaded it for free on a sharing site or someone gave it them, lol, and it needs a verified acct via the dll.

Any input would be much appreciated, esp a reasonably priced place to buy it...even $499 is a bit pricey when you don't know what you're going to get.

Thanks, Richbeachbabe

r_a_u_l

fxgenius latest

fxgenius latest

i have latest genius / magicfxrobot
modded by me, works like a charm
instead i want vril-x1 -- original or arbitrage sistem ea tm 2010
if anyone interested -- pm
give me vril and i give you latest magicfxrobot in exchange

best regards

ruparaw

best regards

raul, if your latest genius / magicfxrobot
modded by you was already works like a charm why you still need others ea? :confused: anyway can you prove your statment or login/investor password here your charm genius. r u rate is as charm just base on demo ac or real ac because lot of broker dosent accept a very fast scalping system or any kind or arbitrage type ea :p

droslan

best regards

Here you are. Please share yours!

r_a_u_l

this version of vril i found on another forum too
other users say it is not the real one
anyway... here is what i have on genius
and yes, it works like a charm
only tested on demo
if u wanna go live try fxpro
i used butenix as master

ruparaw

this version of vril i found on another forum too
other users say it is not the real one
anyway... here is what i have on genius
and yes, it works like a charm
only tested on demo
if u wanna go live try fxpro
i used butenix as master

i could not find butenix broker r u sure u type it correctly:confused:

r_a_u_l

butenix server belongs to accentforex
use demo account as master

ps
can anyone help me with the vril-x1? is the posted here one the real thing?

Aurix Exchange