Fxvan.com

freddieforex

Banned Users
Fxvan.com was caught spamming this forum on this day and their thread was removed. Further investigation into this company revealed the following:

Fxvan is not regulated by anyone as of this date. They have been operating for the past four months accepting customers that obviously have no idea how to properly check into brokers to see if they are legitimate or if they are scammers.

Fxvan has no posted phone numbers to contact anyone if you have any issues.

They won't reveal their business address nor disclose who runs the company.

The Fxvan website is the worst looking brokerage website I've seen in over two decades which is the first red flag that someone should spot when investigating a new company.

The Customer Support of Fxvan is only open 9 hours a day although the forex is open 24 hours a day. If you want to contact them, you need to send a message and there is a good chance you won't receive a reply back that same day.

The following is a copy of a transcript I had with their evasive online chat customer support operator:

Inessa (Customer Support Rep)
Hello Sir. How may I help you?

Sir (Me)
Many questions
Why don't you have phone numbers for contact info?

We have a line in Russia.

Sir (Me)
But you're in Belize

Our call-center is located in Russia.
Our phone number is 8 812 385-58-31.

Sir (Me)
Why isn't the phone number in Russia and why isn't it posted on your website?

This information is publish on our Russian version.
Customers from all over the world can contact us via chat.

Sir (Me)
Speaking of Customer Service, why is it only available 9 hours a day when the market is open 24 hours a day?
If someone has a trading issue, they can't connect with you otherwise

Yes, now our business schedule is 08:00-17:00 (EET).

Sir (Me)
business is open 24 hours a day

If someone has any question they can contact us via email also.
Do you have any question regarding trading?

Sir (Me)
but no one can contact you 15 out of those 24 hours?

Do you have any proposals?

Sir (Me)
how long does it take you to reply to emails?

Usually 1 business day.

Sir (Me)
THAT LONG?
How and where are you regulated?

If you have any proposals you can send them to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
This is a customer support chat line, please continue to answer my questions

Our company is in the process of receiving the licence.

Sir (Me)
Don't you know that you cannot legally operate until you are regulated?

I think this is not actually questions. It is like complaint.

Sir (Me)
This is actually inquiring into a new brokerage company that doesn't answer these questions in their website.
What is the physical address of the brokerage firm?

I cannot provide with this information via LiveChat please send your questions to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
Who are the owners of the company?

I cannot disclose this information via LiveChat.
I kindly ask you to send an email with your questions to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
So, to sum it up, you are not registered, regulated, and you won't tell me where you are located....correct. Keep in mind that you are required to share this info when requested

Sir (Me)
Hey...where did you go? You didn't finish answering my questions.

Can I help you with anything else?

Sir (Me)
Yes, by answering the questions you were previously asked but didn't answer

Regarding to your previous question I kindly ask you to send an email with your questions to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
Avoiding my questions makes your company seem like they are hiding important info they are required to disclose. Please answer my questions.

I am not in a position to provide you with this information. Please, send an email to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
If you don't have anything to hide, you should answer the questions
She then disconnected

If anyone has any hopes of being a successful forex trader, I strongly advise that you choose a respectable broker that has been around a while and avoid these fly by night brokers such as this one. I've pointed out a lot of scams on this forum and I have yet to be wrong. Fxvan reeks of potential problems.

falconwest

Fxvan.com was caught spamming this forum on this day and their thread was removed. Further investigation into this company revealed the following:

Fxvan is not regulated by anyone as of this date. They have been operating for the past four months accepting customers that obviously have no idea how to properly check into brokers to see if they are legitimate or if they are scammers.

Fxvan has no posted phone numbers to contact anyone if you have any issues.

They won't reveal their business address nor disclose who runs the company.

The Fxvan website is the worst looking brokerage website I've seen in over two decades which is the first red flag that someone should spot when investigating a new company.

The Customer Support of Fxvan is only open 9 hours a day although the forex is open 24 hours a day. If you want to contact them, you need to send a message and there is a good chance you won't receive a reply back that same day.

The following is a copy of a transcript I had with their evasive online chat customer support operator:

Hello Sir. How may I help you?

Sir (Me)
Many questions
Why don't you have phone numbers for contact info?

We have a line in Russia.

Sir (Me)
But you're in Belize

Our call-center is located in Russia.
Our phone number is 8 812 385-58-31.

Sir (Me)
Why isn't the phone number in Russia and why isn't it posted on your website?

This information is publish on our Russian version.
Customers from all over the world can contact us via chat.

Sir (Me)
Speaking of Customer Service, why is it only available 9 hours a day when the market is open 24 hours a day?
If someone has a trading issue, they can't connect with you otherwise

Yes, now our business schedule is 08:00-17:00 (EET).

Sir (Me)
business is open 24 hours a day

If someone has any question they can contact us via email also.
Do you have any question regarding trading?

Sir (Me)
but no one can contact you 15 out of those 24 hours?

Do you have any proposals?

Sir (Me)
how long does it take you to reply to emails?

Usually 1 business day.

Sir (Me)
THAT LONG?
How and where are you regulated?

If you have any proposals you can send them to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
This is a customer support chat line, please continue to answer my questions

Our company is in the process of receiving the licence.

Sir (Me)
Don't you know that you cannot legally operate until you are regulated?

I think this is not actually questions. It is like complaint.

Sir (Me)
This is actually inquiring into a new brokerage company that doesn't answer these questions in their website.
What is the physical address of the brokerage firm?

I cannot provide with this information via LiveChat please send your questions to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
Who are the owners of the company?

I cannot disclose this information via LiveChat.

Sir (Me)
So, to sum it up, you are not registered, regulated, and you won't tell me where you are located....correct. Keep in mind that you are required to share this info when requested

Sir (Me)
Hey...where did you go? You didn't finish answering my questions.

Can I help you with anything else?

Sir (Me)
Yes, by answering the questions you were previously asked but didn't answer

Regarding to your previous question I kindly ask you to send an email with your questions to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
Avoiding my questions makes your company seem like they are hiding important info they are required to disclose. Please answer my questions.

I am not in a position to provide you with this information. Please, send an email to support@fxvan.com.

Sir (Me)
If you don't have anything to hide, you should answer the questions
She then disconnected

If anyone has any hopes of being a successful forex trader, I strongly advise that you choose a respectable broker that has been around a while and avoid these fly by night brokers such as this one. I've pointed out a lot of
scams on this forum and I have yet to be wrong. Fxvan reeks of potential problems.
Well done my friend, thank you for the effort and through analysis of this scam company, Fxvan will be banned so he will not bother our dear members here....thanks again. :)

freddieforex

Banned Users
Hey my good friend

It's scary to think just how easy it is to build (a fly by night) broker website and then to solicit traders that are customers. Many traders here are not very experienced and they don't know what to look for when it comes to checking out brokers to see if they are legit or not.

I strongly recommend that traders (at all levels) do their own research into a broker before opening up an account. There are several good resources available on the web that can help determine if a broker has a reputation as being good or bad. If a trader can't find anything posted in any search, they should ask themselves why don't I then see any positive postings and then verify if the broker is been around for a while.

As with this broker, the red flags started to show when I saw the absolute worst website development that almost made me fall out of my chair. If a broker can't afford to pay for the development of a website, they don't care about their business. Looking deeper into the website just verified my first opinion which was that the site is nothing but a scam.

I plan on checking out more brokers that post here in the future and if I find one that is not regulated, no real contact information or business address, I will do deeper research and then notify the great moderators (such as yourself my friend) and let them make a decision if they will allow these brokers to take part on this forum.

I do this to give heads up to other members and hope we can save as many as we can from being a victim of such unscrupulous businesses that take advantage from those that are not aware of such scams. :cool:

falconwest

Hey my good friend

It's scary to think just how easy it is to build (a fly by night) broker website and then to solicit traders that are customers. Many traders here are not very experienced and they don't know what to look for when it comes to checking out brokers to see if they are legit or not.

I strongly recommend that traders (at all levels) do their own research into a broker before opening up an account. There are several good resources available on the web that can help determine if a broker has a reputation as being good or bad. If a trader can't find anything posted in any search, they should ask themselves why don't I then see any positive postings and then verify if the broker is been around for a while.

As with this broker, the red flags started to show when I saw the absolute worst website development that almost made me fall out of my chair. If a broker can't afford to pay for the development of a website, they don't care about their business. Looking deeper into the website just verified my first opinion which was that the site is nothing but a scam.

I plan on checking out more brokers that post here in the future and if I find one that is not regulated, no real contact information or business address, I will do deeper research and then notify the great moderators (such as yourself my friend) and let them make a decision if they will allow these brokers to take part on this forum.

I do this to give heads up to other members and hope we can save as many as we can from being a victim of such unscrupulous businesses that take advantage from those that are not aware of such scams. :cool:
Absolutely true my friend, Forex market is a hot business for scam brokers and system marketers ( I mean marketers not real developers) thousands and thousands of traders fall in trap of those unethical people and by the time they know the truth, it's too late. Your effort and hard work in this case is greatly appreciated, by doing so, not only you reveal their true identity but also save a lot of money to many traders either to be newbie or experienced....I will also support you on this good deed and if you need my help please do let me know, without doubt, I will take action on anything you recommend deemed to be unethical or scam, there is absolutely no tolerance on these issues, thank you for keeping this forum alive and in good shape, members like you deserve to get the best....happy trading my good friend...:)